Elizabeth Midford and Paula arrive at the Phantomhive Manor to celebrate Ciel's birthday. When she hands over her present, she notices that Ciel has his family ring back. So, she takes back the present and she and Paula leave.

"Are you still going to be mad at me?" Ciel mentioned as Majesty rolled her eyes and left.

"Young Master, why don't you just apologize?" Sebastian suggested.

"I shall not, she is just having an tantrum. She'll be over it soon." Ciel brushed Sebastian suggestion off.

"Well good luck now!" Majesty crossed her arms.
"You are really such an rude boy!" Majesty stormed off.

Ciel shakes his head and continues going to his office.

In Ciel's office

Sebastian asks if they should have a party for his birthday, but Ciel declines, finding the memories of finding his parents dead in their burning home on his tenth birthday to be too painful.

With Elizabeth

Paula and Elizabeth are stuck in traffic when the Shard of Hope glows. Elizabeth looks outside and sees a puppet-like man playing a music box and he disappears. Enchanted, she leaves the carriage. However, by the time Paula notices this, Elizabeth is long gone.

Elizabeth follows the music to a doll shop, where she finds this puppet-like man, who tells her the Shard of Hope does not want her as its master. He tells her, though, that her eyes are filled with melancholy, making her tear up. She explains what she was doing with the ring. The man tells her she can have whatever she like but says the only suitable gift would be her.

At the Phantomhive manor

Sebastian informs Ciel of Elizabeth going missing, and he decides they will move out. Ciel orders Sebastian to gather more information on the recent string of kidnappings.

Majesty was at the door listening.
'Elizabeth has gone missing! I'll be able to find her alone.' Majesty thinks as she was going to leave til Sebastian caught her.

"If you want to help why don't you go with Ciel?" Sebastian suggested.

Majesty shrugs as she sighed.
"Fine, I'll go" Majesty rolled her eyes at Sebastian as she went in the room with Ciel and sat in an chair far away from Ciel.

"You are coming?" Ciel asked.

"No I'm just gonna follow you." Majesty said sarcastically and crossed her arms.

Ciel rolled his eyes as they got ready to leave.

With The Kidnapper

The puppet-like man approaches his master and asks what the doll should be made of. He tells the puppet-like man to make it out of "wax and stone, my fair lady."

Back with Majesty & Ciel along with Pluto

Grell is seen running on rooftops, saying he can feel it coming. He approaches Ciel and Pluto, finding the latter of the two attractive.

Pluto takes off, ignoring Grell, and leads Ciel to the doll shop, where an Elizabeth doll is sitting in the window. Grell states that it is a puppeteer shop of a man named Drossel Keinz. Pluto bursts through the window and picks up the Elizabeth doll, which has her hair ribbon attached.

Through the back door, he sees a large manor. Although he finds Grell reprehensible, he orders Grell to protect him, in return for allowing Grell to play with Sebastian for a day.

Majesty laughs.
"Wow, you sold your own butler to him..." Majesty chuckled as Ciel slapped the chuckles out of her.

"This is not the time to be rude and disrespectful." Ciel shook his head.