Majesty breathing becomes low as it is indeed the next day.

"My my...you seem to not have developed fully...but you are very old...you should be 12 or 15?" Grelle wondered as he twirled Majesty hair into all curls.

"I'm...only..." Majesty realized and shutted up after that.
"I don't know how old I am...I barely celebrate my birthday...and nobody really remembers it..." Majesty looked down as Grelle was unamused.

"Now Now! Sadness doesn't look good on you!" Grelle lifted Majesty's chin as she looked up at him.
"Red does suit you very good. Have you every thought of wearing red?" Grelle chuckled as Majesty was bleeding out slowly.

"I agree, it's an pretty color..." Majesty agreed with Grelle trying to waste the time she has left.
'How come I didn't wake up from the shot...' Majesty thought as she felt like she was now dead and started sobbing.

"What? Stop crying or I shall remove your eyes!" Grelle got an knife.

"I'm sorry but I just....I just wanted to see my Onii-Chan just one more time..." Majesty sniffled remembering her memories of Kenma.

"Your death might be more interesting." Grelle chuckled as he left the room.

Ciel & Sebastian stand outside an abandoned house and discuss their new suspect, wondering why he committed the murders. They hear a scream, and when Ciel opens the door, he is splattered with blood. Sebastian prevents him from seeing anything more; though he is visibly distraught.

Sebastian tells the killer that it was awfully dramatic of them, and Grelle Sutcliff emerges. They claim they ran to her aid, but Sebastian states that they had been standing outside the only entrance, so it had to be them. Knowing the facade is over, Grelle transforms into their Grim Reaper form.

Grelle proceeds to flirt with Sebastian, much to his disgust, and Sebastian questions why they're doing this. Grelle then reveals the second part to Jack the Ripper, Angelina. Ciel explains why he suspected her. Afterwards, Sebastian and Grelle begin to fight. Angelina moves in to kill Ciel, but he reminds her too much of her sister, Rachel Phantomhive, and she hesitates. Sebastian tries to go to his aid, but Ciel orders him not to kill her.

Grelle takes notice, and orders Angelina to kill Ciel, but she can't. When she tries to explain why, Grelle stabs her with their death scythe, killing her and revealing a Cinematic Record. The record shows how the Vincent Phantomhive was kind and after he complimented Angelina's red hair, she came to love it. However, Vincent married Rachel instead and Angelina came to hate red once again. Angelina married a man she met at a banquet but before she could have his baby, there was a carriage incident that killed her husband and forced the doctor to abort her unborn child and remove her womb in order to save her life. When Angelina got out of the hospital, she went to visit the Phantomhives, and found their manor burning. Despite this, she envied her sister who could die with her beloved.

When Angelina returned to work, she had to perform abortions on women, and she envied them for throwing away what she could never have. She started the Jack the Ripper murders, and Grelle joined her. When Ciel returned shortly thereafter, she felt fortunate, since it meant she could have one thing back. However, she still questioned why Vincent did not survive.

The Cinematic Record ends, and Grelle removes Angelina's red coat from her corpse. Grelle walks away, and Ciel orders Sebastian to kill them. Grelle and Sebastian begin to fight once more.

Sebastian's Cinematic Record plays, showing some rather mundane events, much to Sebastian's amusement and Grelle's annoyance. Grelle had cut Sebastian and was hoping to see something dramatic, but Sebastian tells them the rest is pay-per-view.