The next day Karasuno continues to lose matches but they are noted by other teams to be getting better as it is becoming harder for them to win against Karasuno.
During the free practice, Kageyama is practicing the new toss alone but his tosses fail to hit their target.

"Hey Kageyama, try to visualize the position of the spiker when you toss." Ukai advised.

In the third gym, Kuroo is giving advice to Lev, Tsukishima and Hinata about the best ways to block opponents.

"Why would you give us advice as we may be opponents in the future?" Tsukishima questioned.

Kuroo first tries to pass it off as always being nice but, after seeing Hinata and Tsukishima's face of disbelief, he admits that he wants to make the Trashcan Showdown a reality as it is the biggest wish of their coaches.
In order to make it happen, Karasuno needs all the strength they can get to be able to face Nekoma one day and he is willing to do what he can to help.

They soon begin a game and Team Cats soon takes the lead over Team Owls. When Bokuto is about to spike, Kuroo advises Lev and Tsukishima how to best block him. Instead, Bokuto hits the ball purposely against Lev's hand to bring the ball back for another setup. This time, he is successful at dodging the two and lands a spike.

"WOW WHAT WAS THAT BOKUTO, WHAT KIND OF TECHNIQUE DID YOU USE, WAS THAT ON PURPOSE?!" Majesty & Hinata both said at the same time.

"Yeah it was on purpose." Bokuto confirms.
"the method was called a rebound (or tipping into the block)." Bokuto added.

Hinata is easily impressed, flattering Bokuto in the process; which Kuroo notes Hinata to be a natural at.

Bokuto then explains how the rebound is done but that it also carries risks if not done correctly. He also tells Hinata that as long as one keeps calm he will know what to do at the moment of truth.

"This seems interesting." Majesty was busy scoring the next point to Team Cats.

The game then proceeds. Akaashi is able to save a ball that Bokuto, in turn, sends the last hit to Hinata. The taller players take this chance to gang up on Hinata.
which Bokuto calls them out on. Akaashi refers to this as going against an umbrella instead of a wall as there is nowhere for Hinata to hit.
Hinata, however, remembers Bokuto's advice on staying calm and is able to hit a shot against Lev's fingertips and out of bounce.

"did you aim the ball, doing what is called a block out?" Kuroo asks Hinata.

"Yeah, I did aim at the tip of Lev's hand, much to Lev's annoyance, but my aim is normally not that accurate and therefore it was a fluke it worked." Hinata admitted.

Regardless, Bokuto greatly praises Hinata for the shot and going against 'a two-meter wall'. He is so impressed that he then offers to teach Hinata a 'special attack', to which Hinata becomes instantly excited for.

Majesty chuckled as she left the gym and went where Kageyama was.

Kageyama is now landing the new set after following Ukai's advice.

"G-...Good Job Kageyama but you can do better" Majesty teased Kageyama til Coach Ukai looks at Majesty with an "don't be rude" face.
"I was being nice I said Good job" Majesty mocked herself.
"If you don't accept it than o well" Majesty laughed.

"SHUT UP!! Unless wanna practice with me?" Kageyama asked not looking at Majesty and that shocked her.

"You want my help." Majesty looked at Kageyama for confirmation and Kageyama nodded.
"Either way I can't help you." Majesty shrugs as Kageyama turned to her quickly.