Majesty's scream fills the whole mansion.

Ciel slams the door open.
"WHATS GOING ON!" Ciel quickly went to his sister as Sebastian quicklied followed.

"IM BLEEDING!!!" Majesty yelled.
"IM GOING TO DIE AN BLOODY DEATH!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE JIMIN YET!!! IM GOING TO DIE AND I WANTED MY LAST KISS TO BE WITH HIROO BUT HE IS AN JERK, WAIT I STILL DIDNT GET TO MEET MEGUMI-SAN'S DAD!!! OR TO SEE HOW LONG S-" Majesty gets cut off by Sebastian's hand covering her mouth.
Majesty mumbled angrily.

"My Lady, May you please stop yelling nonsense and please explain what happened?" Sebastian asked calmly as Majesty realized she was completely exaggerating a little bit.

"So I woke up and all of a sudden I see that I'm bleeding." Majesty remarked her whole history of that morning.

"Where are you bleeding?" Ciel asked as Majesty was turning beet red.
"No need to be embarrassed just say it." Ciel reassured Majesty who sighed and pointed where she was bleeding than Ciel was shocked and confused while Sebastian was snickering.

"Oh My...It seem My Lady has gotten her first period. Congratulations Majesty." Sebastian chuckled softly as Majesty tilted her head in confusion as Sebastian pushed Ciel out of the room.
"I'll need to instruct her for an Few minutes." Sebastian said with an smile as Ciel looked away from Sebastian.

"Do as you please." Ciel replied as Sebastian shuts the door.

Few Hours Passed

Sebastian walks out of the room and bows.
"I apologize for taking so long Majesty was very questiontive." Sebastian stands straight.

"It's alright, I know how stupid she can be." Ciel replied as they went to go run some errands.

With Majesty

"Well Sebastian taught me how this works! Even if it felt so embarrassing but I just put this there and wrap this here and put it on." Majesty did all of the instructions and did it beautifully.
"Was it always so uncomfortable..." Majesty sighed as she put on her daily dress.

'Not really my color but Sebastian did say darker colors are better for this so if I accidentally bleed it won't exactly be seen

'Not really my color but Sebastian did say darker colors are better for this so if I accidentally bleed it won't exactly be seen...WAIT IS THAT WHY SEBASTIAN ALWAYS WEAR BLACK!?!?!" Majesty came to an conclusion and covered her mouth from that whole thought.
"Wow! Sebastian has an period!" Majesty snickered as she walked downstairs into the dining room.
"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Majesty greeted everyone til she just stares at the new butler.

"Ah Good Morning My Lady! Sebastian made your breakfast but...the butler was supposed to warm it and it burned but Sebastian made an back-up, but he hid it in the fridge just in case that would happen and it's ready for you." Finnian explained as Majesty chuckled.

"So we have an newbie. For now I guess!" Majesty rushes to the butler.
"Hi! My name is Majesty! What is yours?" Majesty greeted.

"My name is Grelle Sutcliff. It's nice to meet you My Lady." Grelle bowed.