Majesty wakes up in the same room as she panicked but she was still older and she looked around to see its still dark.

'Dang It!! This wasn't supposed to happen!' Majesty thinks as she got furious and clenched her head with her fists angry.
Majesty stopped when she realized.
'Than again...GOJO HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH AN GUITAR!! IM PROBABLY DEAD!!' Majesty growled as she hopes to kill Gojo.

Majesty hears an door click and looked at the door know twisting as she hurriedly got back under the covers pretending to be asleep.

"My Lady, I know you are awake." Sebastian says walking and opening the blinds.

"Yeah...you caught me I just woke up randomly and you know couldn't fall back to sleep." Majesty replied stretching the soul out of her body.

"I see, well Young Master won't be able to join you today, He has company over. Would you like me to make you breakfast?" Sebastian asks while Majesty was distracted staring into the mirror as she seen Sebastian as something huge.

"S-Sebastian, move to the left." Majesty said looking at Sebastian dull.

Sebastian moves and so does the figure.

Majesty giggled.
"You look silly concerned!" Majesty teased Sebastian.

"Hahaha funny" Sebastian sarcastically.

"Wait does that mean Madam Red is here?" Majesty realized as Sebastian nods.
"Wait even Ran-Mao is here!?" Majesty turned as bright as her feet.

Sebastian nods and left the room.

Majesty looks around the room to see her daily outfit.

Majesty looked around the dress admiring it, she is touching the edges and feeling the top

Majesty puts the dress on and heads to the dining room only to open the wrong room.

"OH MY GOD! MAJESTY! ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I SAW YOU!!! HOW IS MY FAVORITE NIECE?!?!" Madam Red hugged the taste out of Majesty as she was turning purple.

"Hi Auntie." Majesty managed to say.

"Majesty...What r you doing here?" Ciel appears infront of Majesty with an angry face.

Majesty jumped scared.
"I...I got lost and I-" Majesty gets cut off.

"You were snooping." Ciel bluntly said.

"No you got it all wrong! I really got lost!" Majesty tried to tell Ciel but he didn't believe her.

"Where is Sebastian?" Ciel asked.

I got separated from him..." Majesty lied but Ciel knew.

Ciel sighed returning back to his business as Majesty went to go look for the Dining Room again.

Majesty finally found the dining room.

"My Lady, what took so long your food was almost gonna get cold?" Sebastian questions as Finnian, Mey-Rin, Maldroy, and Tanaka chilling trying to catch mices.