"OKAY! SO WE HAVE AN TRAINING CAMP WITH KARASUNO, FUKORODANI ACADEMY, UBUGAWA HIGH, US, AND SHINZEN HIGH!!!" Majesty happily cheer.

"Who do we go up against first?" Shibayama questioned as Majesty thought about with her head high as she has her hand on her chin.

"I'm pretty sure It's...I actually don't know...Sorry but I know we r going to Shinzen High tho!" Majesty happily jumped up and down happy.
"So practice alot cause we're practically leaving tomorrow" Majesty smile disappeared turned into an creepy smile.

Nekoma flinched as She was cutE but scarier than Kenma.

"Practice now. As for Kenma and Lev try getting some spikes finished and Kenma remember you need to look out for Lev you know help him out alittle bit" Coach Nekomata explained.

"Kenma-Chan dislikes Lev-San, Lev-San is an tall giant tree that can't hit Kenma-Chan sets like Kuroo can, Lev also is an idiot from Russia as Kenma-Chan wishes for Lev-San to go back to Russia but Lev-San just dealt with Kenma-Chan bullying the whole time, you can see it in Lev-San Eyes." Majesty giggled.
"But again Kenma-Chan is just jaded." Majesty remembered.
"So don't be mean to Kenma as he is just himself but more silly you can say!" Majesty Remarked.

"Yeah, Kenma is just Kenma with alot of...personalities" Kuroo Replied.

Kenma felt honored and nodded.
Lev crossed his arms and pouted as Yaku kicked Lev back to last year.

"Idiot, anyways you r very good at defending people so will you be my lawyer" Yaku Asked as he kneeled on one knee hold Majesty's hands.

"Oh Yaku...OFC" Majesty Replied delighted.

Everyone at Nekoma was eyeing Yaku who dared to ask their Manager to...be...his Lawyer...but at the same time they were finna laugh at how dramatic that was.

"Go get an room you tw-" Yamamoto was going to say til Kenma kicked him in the face.

"Go get an life you Buffoon" Kenma Lectured Yamamoto who was rubbing where Kenma kicked him at.

Yaku and Majesty snickered til Kenma glared at them both and Majesty was on her knees apologizing as Yaku was glaring back but Majesty has sense that if she did that Kenma would take her whole life away.

"Yaku-San, just apologize so we can get an easy KO..." Majesty Urged Yaku to stop but Yaku doesn't budge.
'Wait a damn minute...Yaku-San doesn't have anything Kenma could take away except for nothing....' Majesty thought than she standed up dumbfounded and facepalmed as she walked up to Kuroo who was smirking at Kenma & Yaku.
"Oi Tetsuro-Chan!" Majesty caught Kuroo off guard as he choked to hear Majesty call him by his first name.

"Yes...Chibi-Chibi-Chibi-Chan?" Kuroo Pondered backing away slowly.

"Ah! Kuroo-Chan, don't be afraid I just said your first name by Accident I'm pretty sure I said Kenma-Chan name without "Chan" once...and I said Yaku without "San" on purpose for the joke" Majesty explained to the smirking Kuroo who just laughed.

"Ah! It's alright Chibi-Chan! I know it was an Accident so don't worry about anything! And I won't tell Kenma but I like it when you call me by my first name but you can only do it in secret" Kuroo Insisted as Majesty hesitantly nods as she knows she could get in trouble.

Majesty went to check on Lev who was still knocked out.

"LEV IS DEAD!" Majesty shouted.

Kenma and Yaku cheered.

The whole Nekoma looked at them unfazed cause they knew they wanted Lev dead than anything else in the whole world.

Lev arose back from the dead like Jesus as he just floated back to standing.

Kenma and Yaku tackled Lev.

Few Minutes Later
"We got him this time!" Yaku muttered to Kenma as Lev is just on the floor dead.

"Kenma! Why would you guys assualt Lev?" Kuroo came behind them with his arms crossed.

Majesty quickly grabbed Lev as she pushed him close to her.
"Lev watch this!" Majesty smacked Lev's eyes open.

Kuroo picked Kenma up in bridal style as Kenma is basically fighting Kuroo but he still have an smile on his face as they went into the club room.

"Why the club room?" Lev asked as he thought about something.
"Wait...what r they even doing in there?" Lev questioned Majesty who had an nosebleed.

"Imaginable things-" Majesty was cut off by them exiting the club room and Kenma is blushing with his hands in his pockets as Kuroo is just smiling innocently.
"Lev...I know that I'm finna get an babysitter tonight or...probably gonna have to wear headphones tonight but I'll record the whole session and show you later, Deal?" Majesty whispered to Lev who just nodded as he stand up at his normal height making Majesty hang on to his neck because of his tallness but Majesty was just hunging off making Lev lean a bit.

"Uh...Majesty please let go" Lev was having alittle bit of an hard time balancing.

"I can't YOU TALL TREE IF I LET GO IM GONNA HURT MYSELF!!" Majesty holded onto Lev tighter as Lev grabbed Majesty and hold her normally making her sigh in relief.

"Sorry about that Majesty...I forgot that I'm too tall for you to just jump off without hurting yourself..." Lev was upset about that and Majesty just hugged him.

"Relax Lev-Chan!" Majesty laughed alittle bit as Lev lightened up to her Majesty call him "Lev-Chan" instead of Lev-San.

"Okay!" Lev relaxed when Majesty said so and put her down all the way to the ground.

Kenma walks over to Majesty and hugged her from behind but had to get to her height as she was short.

"Did you was your hands?" Majesty whispered.

Kenma eyes widen in shock as his little sister just was smirking( ≖ิ‿≖ิ )  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° 

Kuroo snickered behind Kenma cause that's who made her innocence disappear.

Kenma turned around to look at Kuroo who stopped smirking but trying hard to not laugh.

"Ah...Kenma I swear I didn't do it" Kuroo Implorded.

Majesty holded Kenma's clenched fist.
"Don't worry Onii-Chan! I promise you I still am innocent!" Majesty smilied brightly.

"Than where do babies come from?" Kenma quizzed Her.

"Easy, A stork came and brought me to...who...no where is our parents Onii-Chan...?" Majesty remembered.

Kenma flinched at that question as he shook his head trying to not worry yet.
"Uhm...our parents went on an business trip..." Kenma lied as Majesty just nodded.

"OI GO PRACTICE!!!" Majesty remembered as she Ordered everyone and they nod and went to start practicing but Majesty went to sit with Coach Nekomata who gave her now an nice skittle lolipop.
"AH THANK YOU GRANDFATHER!!" Majesty yelled in excitement eating her lolipop but only the red side cause it tastes like cherry which is her favorite leaving Coach Nekomata stunned.
To be Continued