Majesty wakes up and yawns as she falls out of the bed screaming.
"Sebastian!" Majesty yelled.

"Sorry Chibi-Chan! No Sebastian here" Gojo sat on the couch relaxed.

"W-Wait what?" Majesty looks around her surroundings.
"B-But what about the kittens! The dresses! The angel! The sexy women! What happened?" Majesty grabbed her head til she realized.

Majesty gasps as she feels her body it's back to normal.
"How! Wait IM BACK IM BACK!!!" Majesty shouted, She looked at Gojo with an very angry face.
"YOU HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH AN GUITAR!?" Majesty clenched her fist.

"I-I, well y-Youre a girl?" Gojo tried to get out of dying but Majesty wasn't having it.

Majesty growled going to kill Gojo and guess who made it out alive.

NOBARAAAAAAA

"WAIT WHERE IS ONII-CHAN OMG DID HE COME TO PICK ME UP?!" Majesty worried.

"No No No. It's only been 2 hours your Onii-Chan is probably on his way now." Gojo replied.

"GREAT!" Majesty ran out of the house and jumped on Kenma.
"LOOK ONII-CHAN IM BACK!" Majesty tightened her hug.

Kenma hugged her back.
"I'm glad." Kenma said melting in the nice hug as he pat her back.

"Now Lets go home!" Majesty Implored.

"Actually...nvm okay" Kenma and Majesty goes home and live happily ever after, but had to put headphones on.

Author's note
Hi I'm working on another story I hope you like this one cause it was rather longer than the other ones🤣🤣🤣🤣