08

Karasuno is up against Nekoma in a practice match, and Hinata recognizes that Kageyama had subconsciously tossed the ball the way he used to when Hinata's eyes were closed. The middle blocker points this out, so Kageyama decides to practice on his own in order to give Hinata the exact tosses he wants. This causes Hinata to be free to join Tsukishima's practices with Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto. Lev joins in, and their 3-on-3 match gives Hinata the chance to learn new moves he could use against future opponents.

"Sugawara-San, it seems Kageyama and Hinata are not...getting along well." Majesty averted her eyes to the two boys walking away.

"They're having an fight right now it's nothing to worry about for an while" Sugawara chuckled nervously.

"YACHI-CHAN!!" Majesty shouted making Yachi jumped.

"Oh...Majesty...you scared me..." Yachi sighed in relief.

"What are you doing? Why r you and Kiyoko here near the water but it seems you are writing an letter in your mind?" Majesty plondered as Yachi almost fainted.

"Yeah..." Yachi quickly hurried with the water with Kiyoko behind.

Majesty nodded.

Yachi covers several events when the team appears to run the hill after losing another game. She especially notes how the tension between Hinata and Kageyama is still present and, even though they are now practicing together, still are not talking.

As Karasuno plays against Fukurōdani, Yachi continues to narrate how certain players have been during the camp and how she hopes to see the new quick attack before the training camp ends.

Karasuno next plays against Nekoma. Tanaka sends the last hit to Hinata but it is too close to the net and Hinata is beaten by Lev in a joust. Hinata becomes visibly agitated, believing he is not improving at all, and several players on the team, including Kageyama, notice his frustration; saying they have never seen him in such a manner before.

During the next rally, Kageyama sets a toss to Hinata. Hinata is able to barely spike the ball and score but had noticed it was different from the sets Kageyama had recently been trying.

"OI KAGEYAMA!!! What kind of sets were those?! You were going easy on me!?" Hinata confronted Kageyama who just looked at him normally.

Kageyama does not believe he has but Hinata points out that he did not try the new 'falling' set.

"Hinata is right...the set Kageyama just done was more like the previous quick sets...." Ukai realized.
"Kageyama must've did this subconsciously after seeing how stressed Hinata has been at not being able to land any powerful spikes lately." Ukai thought out loud.

"Oh...I guess you're right than." Kageyama just shrugs and walk it off.

"JUST KEEP TRYING!" Hinata shouted at the unfazed Kageyama who just nodded.

Later during the free practice, Kageyama tells Hinata that he will not be practicing the new set with him and instead plans to practice alone in order to get the toss right.

Not wanting to be left behind, Hinata runs off to the third gym.

"Oh HINATA-CHAN!!" Majesty waved from across the gym as she was just watching the practice.

"Oh Hey look It's Hinata! U came to join us?" Bokuto spots Hinata along with Majesty.

Hinata nodded.

"Why aren't you practicing with The king." Tsukishima questioned Hinata.

"Well Kageyama is working out alone...and I tried practicing with Kenma but only got five sets from him." Hinata explained.