The next day, Karasuno repeatedly loses matches and runs numerous penalties. After one run, the teams take a break when the team managers announce that watermelon had been donated by several Shinzen parents.

During Break
Kuroo finds Daichi atlast.
"Oi Daichi, I'm sorry for upsetting Tsukishima yesterday." Kuroo apologized.

"why? What happened last night?" Daichi questioned.

"I warned him of being outdone by Hinata unless he began to work harder." Kuroo explained.

"...Nah It's fine" Daichi replied.
------------------------------
"Kenma-Chan! Practice harder on them serves silly!" Majesty pulled Kenma's hair gently as Kenma chuckled lowly as she was on his shoulders.
"But...Kenma-Chan, I feel bad for Karasuno...they struggling struggling..." Majesty stated as Kuroo came back agreeing.
"Shut up Rooster! You were being mean to Tsukki-San yesterday!" Majesty pointed at Kuroo who chuckled nervously.

"I..apologized though!!" Kuroo protested as Majesty protested against him again.

"Ah! Everyone the matches are starting again." Sugawara annouced and Kenma set me off of him and they went against Karasuno.

After Karasuno losing against Nekoma and running the penalty lap, Tsukishima and Tadashi take a break with Asahi. Tsukishima wonders how Asahi feels when he points out that Asahi may be eclipsed by Hinata. While Asahi admits that he does feel a little nervous about Hinata still wanting to become the ace, he instead uses it as motivation to continue to grow stronger and that he and Tsukishima are the ones noticing Hinata's growth more than anyone else as they are the closest to being his rivals. Asahi vows that he will not be beaten by Hinata.

"So you both r teaming up against Hinata-Chan?" Majesty walked up questioning as she wanted to run with Karasuno also.
Majesty just sighs as she ran really fast catching up with Hinata.
"Hi Hinata-Chan!" Majesty is just skipping but still catched up to Hinata and Kageyama.

"H-Hi Maj...Maj-Majesty!" Hinata stuttered due to him catching his breath after everyword.

"So Nekoma and I are going to walk around for a bit do you wanna join?" Majesty asked while happily skipping as Hinata is suffering than he stopped making Majesty stop also but looked at him.

"Yeah sure!" Hinata agreed as Majesty quickly looked around and grabbed Hinata's hand and they went inside the gym to see Nekoma panting but at the same time ready to go.

"I got him!" Majesty cheered as Daichi puts an hand on Hinata as Hinata flinched and quickly turned around.

"Hinata...where r u going?" Daichi asks as Majesty who appeared in new clothes got infront of Hinata.

where r u going?" Daichi asks as Majesty who appeared in new clothes got infront of Hinata

Just imagine her hair is black even though it is and her eyes are blue.

"When....did....you...?" Daichi looked Majesty up and down.
"Yeah nvm but Hinata where r you going?" Daichi averted his eyes to Hinata who was sweating.