18

Nekoma now faces off against Nohebi Academy. Kuroo and Suguru meet before the game begins and Suguru once more taunts Kuroo by saying that he knew they would play against each other. Though Kuroo insists that he believed Nekoma would win, he too is not surprised by the results.

Back with his team, Kuroo warns them that Suguru is a tricky player and will constantly try feint shots. Yaku adds his own speech by saying that if they were to miss five shots they can gain it back with ten points and that they should focus on not letting the other team score. The game begins with Kenma's serve and Suguru is sent the set. As Lev and Kai try to block, Suguru right away attempts a feint shot. Yamamoto makes the receive that leads to Kōji Hiroo to do a direct spike and score due to Lev not being able to block in time.

As Hiroo gets ready to serve, several of the Nohebi players begin to taunt Lev in not being solid in blocking and Yamamoto not being able to do line shots. Though amused at first, Kenma eventually sees that the Nohebi team knew exactly who to rile up to get them off their game.

"Coach Nekomata..." Majesty whispered as Coach Nekomata leaned towards her to hear her.
"Who is that Jet black hair guy?" Majesty pointed to Hiroo who just served.

"Hiroo Kouji, best player on the team and somehow like Kenma almost" Coach Nekomata whispered back as Majesty started blushing alittle bit as Coach Nekomata snickered

"You don't have an chance" Coach Nekomata added making Majesty look at him all red.

"I-I know...I'm just looking to study him! For an...research purposes..." Majesty sighed as she wished she was older but at the same time doesn't.

When Lev is unable to block Hiroo's spike he is further teased by Nohebi. As Suguru goes to spike, Nekomata sees that Yamamoto has gone too far forward in his approach and Suguru's spike hits Yamamoto directly on his head. When his teammates check on him, Yamamoto confesses he went further forward because he believed Suguru would try another feint shot and wanted to be ready to receive. Suguru bows to Yamamoto as an apology, earning the favor of the head ref, but Kenma suspects that Suguru is faking being courteous.

During a time-out, Lev questions if Suguru has always been the way he is. Kuroo answers that Suguru recently started the act of pretending to be a Goody Two-Shoes. This act causes Nohebi to earn the admiration of the head referee as well as the crowd.

"Heads up Kenma!" Coach Nekomata looked at Kenma as Kenma flinched.
"Look at your baby sister." Coach Nekomata whispered so Majesty couldn't hear as she was staring at Hiroo.

Kenma realized.
Kenma was disgusted as Kuroo just snickered but didn't know who she was staring at so he was angry as he hopes it's not Hiroo.
"Majesty..." Kenma calls out Majesty name as she looked at her brother.

"Hm?" Majesty quickly responded than went back to looking at Hiroo.

"...Do you have an plan? You seem to be lost..in thought..."  Kenma mumbled enough for Majesty to hear as she shook her head still looking away.