Majesty comes back from the bathroom with Iwaizumi and Oikawa.
"Did we miss much?" Majesty asked the now awake Kuroo.

"Not much..." Kuroo answered as Majesty sat in her chair thanking Iwaizumi and Oikawa as Oikawa was jealous.
"Wait where did you go?" Kuroo questioned Majesty who jumped alittle.

"I went to the bathroom with Zumi-Chan, and Oikawa-Chan." Majesty replied.
"They had to help me get on the toilet cause I was small and I usually use my potty because it's smaller and I can sit on it but we are at the Sendai City Gymnasium." Majesty added as Kuroo glared at the two.
"Relax, I got Zumi-Chan to help me cause Oikawa-Chan said no" Majesty added.

Kuroo than glared at Oikawa who just got thrown under the bus by an 3year old.
Kuroo sighed as he smiled flipping Oikawa off and went back to the game.

At Shiratorizawa's bench, Washijō tells the team that if they play badly, he'll make them sprint home, making Tendō tell Goshiki that he actually did when he was a first-year. But Washijō states that he's confident in the members he has chosen.

At Karasuno's bench, after Ukai says that Sugawara is the starting setter in order to allow Kageyama to rest, he starts to get nervous. However, when Kiyoko holds Sugawara's hands, he instantly starts to blush, making Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka jealous of him.

Before the fifth set starts, Kageyama rest up for the next half of the set. On the court, Tendō calls the third year setter boring, but as Sugawara sighs, Asahi states that Sugawara can set the ball to him, making Sugawara tease him for his reliability and acting like an 'ace'.

The set begins with Goshiki serving. Tanaka receives it, and Sugawara sets to Asahi, scoring the first point of the set for Karasuno. In the stands, Yachi mentions that the fifth set only goes up to 15 points, making Saeko shocked. As Akiteru points out that the fifth set goes by in a flash, Shimada and Takinoue reassure them that Sugawara is a solid setter, but even them two hope they're not wrong.

In the next rally, Ushijima scores, as he hits the ball off of Asahi's block, making the ball crash into the score table. With Sugawara feeling the pressure, Kawanishi serves and Daichi receives it. Sugawara sets the ball to Tsukishima, but Tendō blocks it, sending the ball back. As Nishinoya receives it, Tendō reads Sugawara that he will send the ball to the left. Though his read is correct, when Asahi spikes the ball into Tendō's block, the ball lands out of bounds. Tendō tries to provoke Sugawara for being easy to read, but Sugawara brushes it off, stating that their left side is strong. Asahi serves next, with Reon receiving it and Shirabu doing a one-handed set. As Tendō's spike hits the net, Sugawara makes the first touch but shouts to Nishinoya. As Nishinoya goes to set the ball, the team does a 5-man synchronized attack.

Nishinoya sets the ball to Sugawara, who spikes and scores a point, shocking everyone and proving Shimada and Takinoue wrong.

Flashback, Tendo's POV

I hear a little girl crying. I follow the cry to see an baby more probably 1year old.
I walk up to her and she smiles seeing me.

"Onii-Chan!" The little girl jumped on me and I'm confused.

"Onii-Chan? I'm not your-" I got interrupted by the girl finna cry again.
"Yes Yes I'm your Onii-Chan!" I lied just trying to make her not cry she stops and hugs me climbing my leg gesturing that she wants to get picked up.

"Onii-Chan can we get Apple pie and invite Kuroo-Chan over?" The little girl giggled.

"Sure...Majesty..." I tried as I didn't know the girl name as she looked at me strangely.

"You aren't being silly like last time?" Majesty mentioned as I flinched.

"What do I usually say?" I asked unsuspiciously.