On a beach
Majesty is in her cute burger one piece swimsuit tanning in the sun.

"Would you like an drink My lady?" An random butler appears out of no where as Majesty chuckled and took the drink.

"Thank u" Majesty waved her fingers at the butler than he nodded and left.
"This some good coconut. Hey Onii-Chan wanna try it?" Majesty put her drink near someone as she let's it go only to see no one there.
Majesty sat up and looked around.
"Onii-Chan?" Majesty quickly covered her mouth as she sounded odd.
"Onii-Chan? My voice..." Majesty kept an hand over her mouth til she looked at it to see an big small soft hand.
"My...hand...it's bigger..." Majesty started panicking as she looked at her self to see she got older.
"My cute smaller body is gone!" Majesty sighed still panicking as she felt her hair and I was longer that time.
"What!?" Majesty sighed as she fainted.

Majesty woke up In an bed.

"My Lady, Good Morning would you like your favorite Moonlight Tea?" Sebastian asked as he has an hand over his chest.

"Yes, If you wouldn't mind?" Majesty replied.
Majesty sighed as she kinda knew where she was.

"Okay, would you like help with your clothes My Lady?" Sebastian has an very weird harmless smile.

"Ah..." Majesty thinks about it.
"No, It would be rather Inappropriate And I don't want you to get in trouble. You're My favorite butler tho" Majesty explained.

Sebastian bowed understanding than left.

Majesty stretch as she sees the outfit she is wearing for the day.

"Well, it's rather...cute..." Majesty looked the dress up and down as she hurriedly and got dressed than heads downstairs to the dining room.
"Good Morning Brother." Majesty smiled waving as Ciel took an glance and went back to eating.
Majesty smile faded as she was now angry as she stormed to Ciel.
"YOU MEANIE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SAY HI BACK YOU EVIL LITTLE MEANIE" Majesty kept hastily shaking Ciel as he was annoyed but couldn't get his mind right.

"Its...rude to talk with food in your mouth" Ciel managed to say while getting killed by Majesty.

"You can also wave back?!" Majesty had millions of excuses.

"I had my stuff in my hand, that's rude!?" Ciel answered as Majesty got angrier.

Majesty jumped up in her bed.

"Majesty...are you ok-" Kenma stopped himself as his eyes widen at his sister.

"ONII-CHAN!! I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAMS EVER AND YOU WASN'T IN IT!!" Majesty pouted as she ran to hug Kenma as he was just standing there and turned around leaving Majesty in her room alone

"Onii-Chan?" Majesty exited her room opening Kenma's room to see he wasn't there.
"ONII-CHAN?!" Majesty opened the bathroom door only to find her needing to use the bathroom so she walked towards the toilet.
"Woah! Onii-Chan, when did we get small toilets?" Majesty shouted as she realized her reflection in the mirror.
Majesty screams.

Kenma knocked on the door.
"A-...what am I kidding...I know what you see and I seen It too. Do you know what happened? Like did you drink something or ate something?" Kenma questioned Majesty as she was quiet.

"Uhm...Idk! But it seems I'm allergic to it!" Majesty felt her skin as it was soft and nice.
"Onii-Chan! Quick go to the store!" Majesty shouted to Kenma who tilted his head.

"Why?..." Kenma asked as Majesty groaned.

"Unless you want your baby sister to wear crop tops and shorts I suggest" Majesty was being sarcastic for the first time shocking Kenma as he sighed and went to go to the store.

Majesty just did her daily routine and sat on the toilet with her Nintendo waiting for Kenma to come back.

Majesty heard the door open and close as Kenma opened the door alittle bit an put an bag in than shut the door and left to his room.
Majesty grabbed the bag and changed.
"Onii-Chan! What happened to me?!" Majesty busted into Kenma's room while he was playing his game relaxed but when Majesty busted into his room he jumps and got an game over.

"I don't know Majesty....maybe you are allergic to air and it made you grow..." Kenma made an suggestion making Majesty looked at him annoyed.

"Anyways get up Kenma." Majesty dragged her brother as he realized something and quickly got up.

"You...called me by my name? Not like I didn't hear you say it before but...what happened to "Onii-Chan"?" Kenma asked as Majesty just shrug as they left the house.

"Oh you don't gotta walk me, I know my way to the daycare." Majesty giggled as they went their separate ways as Kenma eyes were widened.
Majesty make it to the daycare as she just shrug as she banged on the door.

Nobara opened the door.
"Ah Wel-" Nobara stops as she looked Majesty up and down.
"Did you find the right place?" Nobara asked with an smile.

"No Nobara! It's me Majesty! I know I look weird right now but! Yk yk yk yk!!!" Majesty giggled nervously as Nobara mouth was open as she invited Majesty.
Majesty and Nobara walked down to the room they was in last time.

"Megumi...Majesty is here..." Nobara is floating in disbelief into the room as Gojo ran and hugged Majesty.

"HEY MAJESTY!!" Gojo tightly hugged Majesty as she pushed him away.

"Gojo-San, thank you for the welcome but I'm too old for hugs..." Majesty hold an hand out to Gojo as he tilted his head and put his hand on his chin.

"An age dream technique?" Gojo randomly said making Majesty raise an eyebrow.

"A dream technique?" Majesty repeated Gojo as he chuckled.

"Practically is an technique where whatever you dream or an flashback comes true the next day but only to your body..." Gojo explained.

"Wow...THAT SEEMS REALLY COOL! BUT...it's affecting my personality..." Majesty groaned as she stretch breaking a few bones as she sounded like crackers.

"Well it'll do that to ya" Gojo replied.
"But we Can find an cure!" Gojo bluntly says as Everyone was shocked.

"WE CAN?" Everyone shouted at once.

"We can!" Gojo answered.
"If you do one little thing!" Gojo chuckled as Majesty was curious.

Majesty comes out of Gojo's bathroom with her back hurting.

"Lord! This hurts Gojo-San.." Majesty rubbed her back as Everyone was furious but seen Majesty in an tight looking dress.

"Wait a minute!" Yuji walked to Majesty and looked down her clothes making Majesty jump.
"You are wearing an Corset, that's why it hurts!" Yuji added but everyone was not furious at Yuji.

"YUJI!!" Majesty kicked Yuji hard as he went tumbling.
"YOU DONT DO THAT KIND OF STUFF!!" Majesty warned Yuji who was knocked out cold.

"This finna be an long night..." Nobara and Megumi says together.
To Be Continued