2

Aries💕

" feel like ain seen y'all in a while." Tink said as dymond and I laid on my bed. " literally." Dymond agreed.

" bitch I see that Mia pregnant, I can't wait to spoil the baby." Tink started getting all happy and shit speaking of my older sister.

" yesss, ariel my baby so Mia baby can be yours." I told her (ariel my baby sister). " that's completely fine." She said nodding her head.

" where ariel pretty self at anyways?" Dymond asked me. " in her room sleep." I told her.

" you thought about moving out soon?" Tink asked me. " to be honest not right now, my daddy gotta lot on his plate and I don't want to leave him with all these kids but at the same time yes because they could always come to my house but I don't know." I explained hoping that it made sense.

" I understand, take yo time it's not a rush. You have all the time in the world & if you wanna be there for yo dad then that's understandable too." Tink said.

" facts cause ain leaving my granny till she completely good." Dymond said.

" period, look at us looking out for our people that raised us." Tink said smiling causing us to smile too.

" honestly I need to get back on my shit with these packages and shit." I said already stressing thinking about it.

i sold a lot of things, clothes, slides, shades, car accessories, etc. you name it.

i been selling stuff since 14 years old and I haven't stopped yet. that's all I want to do is have a popular online business.

you know how it's a shein, fashion nova, etc. that's how big I want my business to be. I don't want a shop just online type stuff.

" you will & we gone be right here to help you." Dymond said as Kody bussed into my door.

" Kody stop being so fucking loud and my baby in there sleep." I fussed.

" Mybad I had to come tell y'all that sinn and Khalil out of jail!" He yelled causing me to sigh knowing that ariel was finna be up.

" who the fuck is sinn?" Dymond asked because we only knew Khalil. " sinn is khalil blood brother." He explained.

" period that boy Khalil out that cell fuck you talking bout!" My ghetto self yelled forgetting all about ariel.

" bands nem should be on the way tho." Kody told me and I nodded getting out of bed making my way to a crying ariel.

Once I picked her up, I went downstairs to make her a bottle. After I did that I feed her and she was back asleep in my arms.

I sat in the living room after I texted Tink & dymond telling them to come down the stairs.

" aye I'll be back." Da said coming downstairs fully dress like he was finna go to a club asum. " where you going?" Tink smirked at him.

" lil girl." He mugged her walking out the door. He knew I didn't mind taking care of ariel or watching Draco which I didn't have too because he can watch his self but I did. (Draco her little brother)