18

Sinn🖤

" welcome to the 95 hunnit show, today we have kingsinn

" welcome to the 95 hunnit show, today we have kingsinn."

- LMFAOO y'all I don't know how to make up shit anyways is that a good rap name? If youn like it give me a name for him.

" how you doing my boy?" He asked me.

today i was at an interview for my music, this the first one then i have another one after this.

after putting out more music more people started fucking with it. Other artist, tiktok, Instagram, all that shit.

" im good." I chuckled.

" that's good that's good, so give us a background story from when you started rapping. im sure all the fans would like to know." He said into the mic.

" shit um i always wanted to be a rapper since i was like 5, 2pac was someone i always looked up too and since then i been rapping."

" yeah 2pac was the shit. but why did you stop because back in 2019 you released a song called money and many people was fucking with it but then it was like you disappeared." he said causing me to laugh.

" nah the real fans like my day ones know i was locked up for some time and i recently just got out a couple months ago, so that's why i stopped rapping but im back on my shit now." I smiled.

" that's wassup, so you looking to get signed to some record labels?"

" um ion know but if youngboy want to sign me then yeah I'm fucking with it, only because I can relate to him. i can't relate to other rappers tho. well ain gone say that cause I fuck with dababy and lil baby too but that's about it."

" how can you relate to nba youngboy?"

" the shit he speaks you feel me? Like other rappers don't go deep how youngboy do & I feel like he speak the truth. Definitely when it comes to the industry. people don't fuck with you foreal, you can see that by the way they treat youngboy. don't no other rappers fuck with him like that."

" they don't promote his music or nun like that. but yeah I feel like he wayyy different not to dick ride or nun cause i know people say everybody that understands him dick ride." I chuckled but I really didn't give a fuck about how nobody else felt.

" that's true tho, I like you g you keep it p." He said causing me to nod my head.

" appreciate it."

" so you got more music coming out? Any features?" He asked causing me to get a li happy.

" of course, I got a feature coming out with the city girls and future." I said.

it was easy to get on the song with them artist because of tiktok.

The city girls actually reached out to me and they wanna do a remix on the viral song & I wanna do a song that I already got made with future.