26

Aries:cookie💕

" hey tinka." I smiled giving her a hug. " hey aries, i miss you." she said while she held one of the twins.

the twins were still in the hospital because they had to get their weight to a certain level in order for them to leave.

" i can't believe you had twins, im so happy for you and Kody. Speaking of Kody where he at?" I asked her.

" he went to get me something to eat and thank you it haven't been easy at all." She said placing the twin back inside the bed thingy.

" that's why you got me, Kody, and the rest of us cause when shit get hard you can count on us." I told her.

" of course, especially you and Kody." She smiled.

" Paige and Payton definitely gonna be straight, i can't wait till they come home." I told her.

" they almost at the size that they need to be, the doctors said we might can leave next month. " she said.

" that's good, please let me know if they do." I told her cause we gotta have a party for my god kids. yes she made me god mommy.

" of course." She said then Kody walked in with food in his hand. " waddup aries." He nodded his head at me then handed Tink her food.

" hey, how you feeling?" I asked since it feel like i haven't seen him in a while.

" shit coolin, ready for them to come home dawg." He smiled. I could tell he was so excited to be a dad i never saw him like this before.

" im so proud of yall fr." I said cause they got a crib together and everything. i know Tink is going to grow with her being a makeup artist.

" appreciate it."

" anyways i gotta go to my warehouse, i had to check up on yall." I said standing up. " thank you." Tink said as i hugged her then kody.

" you welcome, see yall later." I said walking out the room making my way to the elevators.

" kingsinn girl?" Some boy said and i turned around seeing about 5 boys. i just know ima get tired of people saying that.

" yea." I chuckled.

" can we get a picture, you so bad." One of them said and of course i said yea cause im just nice ass hell. " thank you."

" yall welcome." I smiled getting on the elevator then making my way to the warehouse.

a couple minutes later i pulled up and went inside. it was coming together real good.

it had a lot of stuff in here, mainly the things from my apartment that i had in that room plus more stuff from my vendor.

i saw two of my workers in here cause i opened my site back up so people was ordering things.

" where the other two?" I asked cause they suppose to be working to, im also looking for an assistant cause this shit getting hard.

" keyana in the bathroom and lexi went to get us Starbucks drinks." Nena spoke and i nodded.

" okay, lemme help yall." I said then i started getting to work cause it was alot of orders that needed to go out today.