24

Aries:cookie💕
3 weeks later.

a lot has happened in 3 whole weeks, we had granny funeral, i found & got my warehouse, & Tink had her daughters early, yes twin girls!

also Tink moved in with Kody so it's just me and dior.

i also found 5 workers for my building but im more focused on getting it decorated. i want it pink and white.

anyways today im grocery shopping with Ariel and sincere.

" ma ma!" Ariel said. her birthday was coming up very soon which mean she's going to be two. i feel so old.

" if you want yo mama just say that, acting like youn like me nomo." I frowned cause she been acting funny ever since i got her.

" ma ma." She said again causing sincere to bust out laughing.

" ain't nun funny, grab them waters for me." I told him mugging him. he grabbed them putting them on the buggy. See how he just listen? No back talk is what we love.

" how much longer we finna be in this bitch?" he asked me.

" bitch!" Ariel said causing us to bust out laughing, this why i can't have no kids they would be bad ass fuck.

" we finna go, i just need to get some snacks." I told him as we walked to where the candy & snacks were.

" what a cute family, that's his baby?" A lady asked me causing me to sigh cause i don't have time for her  karen ass.

" don't worry bout it, she might be yo husband baby fuck outta my face." I mugged her.

" that's no way to talk to me, and my husband died over 3 years ago." She said.

" fuck yo husband, fuck outta ha face like she said." Sincere told her causing her to start crying and walk away.

" you so mean." I said grabbing a lot of snacks cause I love snacks more than real food. it don't do nun but go to my ass.

I never understood why it didn't go to my stomach but that's a blessing.

" okay we can go pay now." I said as sincere pushed the buggy and we walked to a register.

" cany cany cany!" Ariel said.

" what?" I asked confused as fuck cause i didn't understand nun she just said.

" she said candy." Sincere said grabbing some candy for her. He spoiling her so bad, i can't wait to see him with his own child.

" you love kids huh?" I asked him putting the stuff on the thing so that she could ring the items up.

" yea, you see i be spoiling nyny grown ass." He said which was true cause he got nyny whatever she wanted.

" i can't wait to see her later on, i miss my li sis." I said cause i haven't seen her since the funeral cause she be with her friends alot.

" her ass always talking about you or her friends." He said shaking his head.

" can i get a picture with you?" A little boy came up asking sincere.

" yea." He said posing then even more people started coming up while i just smiled watching them.

" that'll be 386.93 cents." The lady said and once sincere heard that he stopped taking pictures and paid for it then he started putting the rest of the groceries in the buggy.

" thank you baby." I said grabbing ariel putting her on my hip as we walked out the store.

" i gotta get security the way these people on my ass." Sincere said causing me to nod.