33

Sinn:sincere

" come here mama

" come here mama." i told aries as she cried. we sat in the hospital waiting room waiting to get news about her brother.

she ignored me.

" what the fuck happened?" her pops said coming inside the hospital with a mug on her face.  " yall don't fucking hear me dawg?" He asked when nobody answered him.

Khalil explained what happened. " then we got here and they wouldn't let us back there."

" bands what the fuck, stop being a fucking hot head! my brother only 16 why he getting shot? why?" aries said.

" i pushed him down bruh, i don't even know how he got hit!" bands said shaking his head. " i know im wrong for slapping that girl but ain think this was gone happen."

" the nigga probably really shot at yall cause yall jumped him." johnathan spoke calmly.

" what's going on?!" Mia spoke coming inside the hospital with kell behind her holding their baby.

somebody explained to her what happened causing her to sit down and start crying. i hate this crying shit bruh.

Aries been through so much, if draco pass away i know she gone be down bad for real.

" how long y'all been here?" Mia asked.

" 3 hours."

" what? And nobody told y'all nothing about demario?" Mia asked looking at everybody and Khalil shook his head no causing her to get up and go to the front desk.

" bitch ill punch you in yo motherfucking face, tell me something about my brother!" Mia yelled.

" go get her." domo told kell causing him to hand remy to aries and he went and got kell away from the desk before she go to jail.

" this shit finna piss me off." Mia said sitting next to aries, grabbing remy, and putting her on her lap.

30 minutes later

" family of demario king." The doctor said. " demario is fine, he got shot in the leg and hip which caused surgery. he isn't going to be able to walk for about 5 months cause of the bullet hitting his leg." He explained

" thank you god." I heard Aries say lowly causing me to pull her toward me.

" you all may go see him in room 726." He spoke walking away and we all walked to his room.

" y'all should've known they couldn't take a real nigga out!" Draco smiled causing us to laugh. " tough ass hell." He added.

" im so glad you okay bubba, I would've beat the fuck outta everybody if you wasn't." Aries spoke.

" not with that big ass stomach." her pops said causing her to mug him and stick up her middle finger.

" I'll break that mf." He mugged.