37

Sincere:sinn

" booted up, ain take no med i be on that drank instead!" I rapped to the crowd. i loved doing this shit.

tonight was my last show cause i gotta be there for my girl and son.

i can't wait till he get here, know ima be there for every step.

" I don't gotta have no come back, I don't argue, fuck em, kill 'em dead!" I rapped watching everybody have they flash out rapping it word for word with me.

" fuck it buy his bitch a wig, fuck his bitch i love to see it." I laughed cause that part was fye ass fuck.

I been on this shit since I was a kid, all this shit I did All my ex hoes still ain't on shit, keep 'em out my mix
Ion't even be tryna connect hoes, with this motion shit Know the police stayin' next door, still gettin' them bubba's in

" hoe you know ion play connect four, ain't with that playing shit." I rapped until the song stopped.

" appreciate y'all for coming out, fuck with meee!" I said before leaving out going to the back.

" don't play wit em!" fat yelled dapping teon up causing me to chuckle. these my dawgs fr.

i went to the room they put me in seeing aries fanning herself looking like something was wrong.

" what's wrong?" I asked rushing over to her. " mama?" I asked cause she didn't say nothing. i rubbed her stomach and she moved my hand away.

" i think it's time! Stop touching me this shit hurt." She mugged causing me to get happy.

" why you just back here sitting in pain? why yeen get somebody? We could've been left." I said picking her up as my security guards followed me.

" aye go make sure the car on!" I said giving my keys to kd and he ran to my car.

" i wanted to wait till you was done with your show, im good baby i promise." She told me but i wasn't hearing that. her face was telling me otherwise.

" cool." I said placing her carefully in the car. " say make sure the diaper bag in the trunk and her bag." I told my security guard.

" it's in there." He said and i nodded as he got inside the car and the other guard drove.

" don't crash my shit either." I told him then i looked at aries. she looked like she was about to cry.

" shitttt!" She mugged holding her stomach. " the contractions starting to hit me." She said still holding that mug on her face.

" hurry up Nigga!" She yelled at my guard causing me to chuckle. " bruh, sayvon chill the fuck out!" She said and i couldn't help it i started laughing.

" ain't shit funny! Im bout to punch yo ass!" She yelled at me.

" im sorry mama." I said.

" you drive so fucking slow, i could've walked to the fucking hospital and been there before you." She told him.

" calm down, he going fast ass hell." I told her.

" sincere stop talking to me!" She said mugging and rubbing her stomach. " call the group chat and tell them to come to the hospital." She told me and i did it.

" Aries water broke so come to the hospital." I told them happily just smiling hard ass hell. " say Khalil go to our crib and get my ps5." I told him.

" bet."

" the fuck you need a ps5 for?" Johnathan asked me. " Nevermind im finna be on the way." He said hanging up.

I hung up after paying attention to Aries who was just mugging and i wanted to laugh but i didn't.