35

@TheyLoveAries

Liked by @t.i.n.k and 82,027 others
@TheyLoveAries poppin shitt💗
view all 76,000 comments
@kingsinn babymama🤍
@yoniggaloveme bestieee ft godsonn🥰

" baby shower shittt." I smiled looking at everybody dance and smilee.

" you look so pretty cookie." Mia smiled at me.

" thank youu." I said drinking my drink.

" girl it's so many people here, and everybody better have gotten my god son a damn gift." Dymond went off causing me to laugh.

" no fr." Mia agreed.

" these crutches ain't it cuh." draco mugged as his girlfriend walked behind him causing me to wave at her.

" hi, you look so pretty." She smiled as her and draco hugged me.

" thank you mamas." I smiled looking around. " somebody wanna go make me a plate?" i looked innocently at dymond and Mia cause draco & his girl had walked away from us.

" hmm?" Mia said acting like she didn't hear me causing us to bust out laughing.

" i gotchu only cause my son gotta eat." Dymond said going to go fix it.

omniscient ..

kd, fat, teon, bands, and sincere all sat at a table at the baby shower.

" boy ain gone lie sinn, yo babymama dat." fat said causing them to laugh except bands and sincere.

" ain even gone get mad cause i know yeen never seen a bad female like her." Sincere said earning laughs.

" yeen lying, nigga gotta ugly ass babymama too." kd said.

" okay yall, is y'all ready for some games?" the event planner spoke into the mic causing people to yell yes.

" okay first we going to play who knows aries the most. so i want baby father vs her father." She said.

" im finna smoke this Nigga." Sincere said getting up going to where the lady was.

" this nigga can't fuck with me when it comes to my daughter." Johnathan said into the mic causing everybody to laugh.

sincere laughed nodding his head.

" everybody ready?" She asked and everyone said yes while Aries just sat back waiting on the game to start. this was real interesting for her.

" what's Aries favorite color?"

" pink!" They both said at the same time.

" everybody know that." Aries laughed shaking her head. " she need to ask some hard." she added.