21

Same day from last chapter ...

" you look sooo good!" Tink said as i walked into the living room

" thank you Tink, im finna go drop dior off and ima meet y'all at the airport." I told her.

" okay see you later baby." She hugged me and i picked up dior because i had already put me and her stuff inside my car.

" ouu you going over your grandpa house for the first time dior." I said rubbing her head while walking out my apartment building.

i love where i stay at im probably never gone move how im feeling.

once i got to my car i got inside placing dior in the passenger seat.

my phone ringed causing me to answer it since it was sincere calling.

" waddup, where you at?" He asked as i put my phone on the li holder thing for it then i pulled off.

" finna go to my pops house, where you at?" I asked as i continued to drive.

" shit still packing."

" sincere you was suppose to been done packing, the fuck you been doing this whole time?" I asked cause i gotta treat him like he my child or some.

" i was sleep mamas, im almost done." He said.

" oh yeah you did tell me you was finna take a nap but you was suppose to been up." I said.

" mhm." He mumbled. " what you got on? why you got yo tittes out?" He asked mugging me.

" not to much baby it's my birthday." I smiled even tho i always wear stuff like this but it's my excuse for today.

" ight aries." he said.

I laughed pulling up in my pops drive way. " ima call you back okay?" I said.

" bet." He said hanging up.

I grabbed dior and her dog food and other stuff before going inside the house.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!"

Somebody turned on the lights and i saw domo, Draco, Mia, ariel, my grandma, and daddy.

" thank y'all." I smiled seeing a lot of gifts and a cake. I'm so spoiled i love it.

I didn't even notice my aunt Lena and I had dropped dior and she ran off somewhere.

" what you got on?" Draco said looking me up and down.

" boy i am grown shut up." I said going to where the gifts was and I opened them.

im rich by the way they giving me stacks of money.

" here." My da said handing me some keys causing me to look at him like why he keep getting me cars im grateful tho.

I just hugged him cause i know this car better than the one i got and Ain even seen it yet.