17

Tinkk🍬

" Tameriaaa!" My mom yelled my name causing me to sigh and get out the bed

I put on my slippers that was right beside my bed before going to my moms room.

" yes?" I said as I saw her laid up with my step dad.

" go to the store for me, I need some more blacks." He said causing me to mug him.

" go get yo own blacks, ain doing nun for you. You ain't my mama." I told him because he so disrespectful.

my mama listens to everything he say and he just a bitch.

" tameria." My mom said sighing.

" go get them li girl." He yelled like that was suppose to scare me asum.

" mama, I'm in my bed cramping because I'm on my cycle and he want me to go to the store for some blacks? Are you serious. He a grown man mama, you can't keep letting him rule us." I told her as I watched him get up.

he came over to me and slapped me a couple times in the face.

" GO GET MY FUCKING BLACKS!" He yelled like a mad man.

" bruh on my life you got me fucked up." I said going to my room locking the door behind me.

who should I call? i just bust out crying because he literally just slapped me.

My phone ringed causing me to look at it and I saw that it was a client.

I answered it going to my bathroom looking at my face and wiping my tears.

" hey, I'm outside." She said and I mugged because I didn't feel like leaving my room and I forgot I had to do makeup today.

" okay here i come." I said hanging up.

my face was red but it wasn't that bad so I rushed to open the door.

" hey, you good? You sound like you was crying on the phone." She said as we walked downstairs where I did makeup at.

" yeah, I'm on my cycle & you know how that go." I lied, grabbing everything I needed for this beat i was finna do.

" girl, don't get me started. I be wishing i was born a boy every time." She said causing me to chuckle.

i heard my phone ringing causing me to grab it seeing it was Kody.

" wassup?" I answered.

" im finna be heading that way, you hungry?" He asked causing me to smile.

" yeah, just get me whatever you getting." I said and he said okay hanging up the phone.

I looked at my phone looking at the picture my client sent me because she wanted her makeup a certain way.