34

aries💗

" welcome Aries and kingsinn to the show!" One of the host said and they started clapping as we walked in.

" hey." I waved then we sat down on the couch they had. it was comfortable too.

" hellooo, how y'all doing?" the other host said. lawddd i can't even ask what they names is, that'll be weird if i did ask.

" we good." Sincere said and i nodded agreeing.

" first off y'all are a beautiful couple, congrats on the baby." she said causing them to start clapping again.

" thank youu." I smiled.

" so, how long you guys been together?" she asked.

" a year next month." sincere told her.

" that's good, so i know that your a rapper and your a business owner how do that effect you guy's relationship?"

" I feel like my business don't effect our relationship at all because i can always be at home but his it be hard." I spoke.

" yeah she be being a crybaby and shit." sincere said shaking his head causing me to look at him then we started laughing.

" cause like i hate when he leave me to go to different states and shit. i be wanted to go but I can't cause i gotta make sure my business stay straight." I explained.

" that's understandable."

" how long you been having your business going?"

" since a kid, it's just something i always wanted to do but i stopped during my senior year of high school cause all i wanted to do was focus on school then once i graduated i started back." I spoke.

" sound good, how about you kingsinn how long you been rapping?"

" same shit, since a kid and i had to stop when i went to jail." he told her.

" so y'all both had to stop doing something y'all love doing, how did y'all feel once y'all stopped?"

" it wasn't hard for me, i was just doing what i had to do to get out of school & it was never a money problem so shit i was Gucci." I said causing them to laugh.

" how about you?" She asked sincere.

" it was hard, i hated that shit foreal. but we good now so ion like to look back onnat." He explained causing me to look at him.

" okay, tell us about the baby. How did you find out?"

" im deaddd, anyways i was at home and my brothers had came to my crib and we was chilling and talking then i threw up so my brother took me to the doctor and that's how i found out. i was so mad i was like is this a prank?" I said and they started laughing.

" sincere was out of town so that's why he didn't take me he was doing shows." I added.

" how did you feel when she told you about the baby?" She asked sincere.

" I was happy, you feel me. i was even more geeked when i found out it was a boy." He smiled causing me to chuckle.

" i love that for y'all."

" so it's time to get spicy. aries can you explain what happened between you and your bestfriends?" she asked.

" it was just something petty, we all sisters in real life so arguments and fights do happen. It's all love tho." I told her not giving too much information.

" yeah and something we have to understand, mostly the fans that it's okay for friends to argue and fight you and yo mama do it." She said causing us to laugh.

" right, they be trying to make it seem like just cause your popular or famous that you don't have problems with your people and that's not the case." I told them.

" facts, i know me and my sisters be fighting like we some bitch on the street but it's definitely all love afterwards." she spoke.

" anyways so kingsinn we heard about the nba record label wanting to sign you, how's that?"

" good, ain tryna get signed right now. ima wait and let everything fall in place you feel me." he said.

" that's good congrats to that, we love it. and for you aries it's all over the internet how much you love glorilla." She said causing us to laugh.

" yess, I see the fan pages be posting all the videos of me singing and dancing to her songs i be dead." I laughed.

" the funniest one is when she had joined your live, you was so happy it was funny ass fuck." She laughed.

" yeah, i don't play about big glo and big glo don't play bout me." I said dusting my shoulders causing them to bust out laughing

" period."

" so when's the baby shower? is we inviteddd?"

" it's next weekend and yesss y'all can come, we inviting fans and everything. it's going to be fun." I smiled.

" im happyyy for y'all but just dm us the info and we coming!" She said.

" thank you."

" do y'all have a name for the baby yet?"

" yes we do, but we letting everybody know at the baby shower. it's a really cute name too and i dare one of my family members to steal it we gone be fighting." I said.

" i love your personality and the fans do to cause when the shade room be posting you they always say how nice you are."

" yess like when you was on live and you gave some girls some gifts."

" thank y'all, and i think that's when people really started fucking with me cause after that it was all love. even when that shit went down with my bestfriends they was on her ass and not mine. even tho it wasn't my fault but the internet be choosing who they really like. but they fuck with me so." I shrugged.

" you welcome, so what do you like the most about her kingsinn?"

" the thing i like the most is that she real ass fuck, like when we was friends she kept shit a hunnid no cap." he spoke causing me to blush.

" she giving ass fuck, she loving and caring fasho." He added nodding his head.

" thank you papa." I smiled kissing him.

" that's all we have todayyy, thank you guys so much for coming. this was a dream come true cause ever since i seen aries on instagram i automatically wanted her on the show so thank y'all."

" no thank y'all." I smiled i never knew i had this much love. i thought it was all about sincere cause everytime somebody see me they be like ' you kingsinn girlfriend?' like yes.

" you too kingsinn we love the music, both of y'all keep going and doing what y'all love the most, and that's a wrap. i hope you all enjoyed this episode of hotties!"

———————————————————————————————
voteeee
Excuse any mistakes