19

Aries/cookie🥰

Today i was having a shitty day

Today i was having a shitty day. my period is on, I don't know what i want to eat, I'm irritated, mad, & sad.

i just have a lot of emotions going on and like i already said once when im mad i don't want to talk.

but my granny birthday today so she's having a big party at her house and i have to go.

sigh.

i grabbed my phone looking at the time seeing it was 12:55pm and my granny party starts at 1:00pm.

Which means my lazy ass have to get up out the bed now.

sighing i got out the bed thinking about what should i do first. I decided to find an outfit first.

going to my closet i saw this cute dress i got from fashion nova so i grabbed that then i looked and saw i had some pink gucci slides to go with it so i grabbed them.

i put the fit on the bed along with some panties. i grabbed a towel going to my bathroom to take a shower.

" aries?" Tink called my name as i stepped out the shower.

yeah I let her move in since her family was treating her wrong, I have 4 bedrooms in my house so i didn't mind plus that's my bestie.

" what?" I asked rudely.

" i was just tryna see what you doing cause im finna go with Kody." She said.

" im finna go to." I told her.

" okay well ima see you later, love you." She said walking out my room.

i went to put on my clothes and stuff first only because i was on my period and i didn't need to drip blood every where.

then i put on my lotion and all that other shit then did my hair.

i grabbed my phone answering it seeing that it was Sinn calling.

" yeah?"

" what you on?" He asked me causing me to roll my eyes cause wtf you want.

" im finna go." I said keeping it short because like I said i don't like to talk when im mad, or just cause im on my period.

when im not cramping then I'll be okay but rn this shit hurt like a bitch.

" ight im finna send you this song, lemme know how you feel about it, yeen gotta listen to it right now tho cause you finna go." he said.

" okay, ima listen to it in the car." I said feeling a little better just cause im talking to him.

- LMAOOO she bipolar😭.

" bet." He said hanging up. i grabbed my purse, charger, and phone and left after locking my door.

once I got in the car sincere had send me the song so i connected my phone to my bluetooth to my car.