3

Sinn🖤

" I'm getting money tho fuck y'all talm bout." Bands and Kody dumb asses did a tiktok.

" y'all tryna hit up aries crib?" Woody asked putting his blunt out. " niggas love aries crib." Khalil said shaking his head.

" so, ha daddy shit be lit." Woody said smiling.

" ion even know who that is dawg." I said smiling cause I'm geeked ass fuck. " high ass, that's domo sister, the one who beat up domo baby mama Kayla." Bands explained.

" oh, we can." I said as my eyes sat low, I can barely see out these bitches. " come on then." Khalil said as we all stood up.

After a while we made it to her shit. Well ha dad shit but either way it go this shit nice.

We was sitting in the living room when aries came downstairs with a baby in her arms and the baby looked just like ha ass.

" you had a fucking baby aries?" Khalil asked her.

" this my baby sister." She laughed sitting next to the dymond girl.

" oh i was finna fucking say." He said as the music got loud from the speaker. " cut that shit down!" Tink yelled.

" damn Kody get yo feisty ass girlfriend." Bands said mugging her as he turned it down. " aye im hungry ass fuck." I said wiping my hands down my face.

" it's food in there." Woody told me. " they let us get whatever we want I'm telling ya & they got all the snacks!" He added yelling.

" you'll wanna live in this bitch foreal." Kody smiled.

" y'all needa stop doing all that fucking yelling. Go outside with all that shit." Tink said rolling her eyes. Her ass so fucking mean.

" ight time fa you to take a nap or you want this dick? Choose wisely." Kody told her causing us to laugh.

" Kody find you somebody to play with." She mugged him walking to the back. " I'll take that as the dick." He said following her.

" you still want some to eat?" Aries asked me standing up with the baby in her hand. " yeah." I said standing up following her to the kitchen.

" this bit nice." I said looking around. " thank you dawg." She said opening the fridge.

" you can get whatever you want and out this cabinet." She said pointing to the cabinet. " appreciate it." I said looking in the cabinet.

Ain wanna get nun to big cause after we leave I'm going to my mama house & she said she cooking.

" come on ni ariel why you just threw up on me?" Aries said looking at the baby like it was gone talk back.

" you good?" She asked me. " yeah." I said and she walked away.

I looked at ha ass before turning my attention back on the food. That ass is fat tho.

Lemme shut my high ass up. I been standing at this cabinet fa 5 mins and ain't pick up shit yet.

I grabbed some skittles going back to the living room and sat back where I was sitting at.

" y'all got me fucked up, I woun een cuff a hoe if I was a police officer." Bands said causing me to shake my head as they laugh.

" if you was a police officer yo dumb ass wouldn't have a choice." Woody told him.

" you smoking dick, that hoe just gone get away fuck that." He said as everybody laughed. Aries came back down the stairs but this time she didn't have the baby in her hands and she changed clothes.