27

sincere: kingsinn

" say yall im finna prank aries." I said to the live, i had blocked aries page so she wouldn't see it. " i got my other phone so ima text my phone like a bitch texting me asum."

She gone beat yo ass
Lmaoooo
gimme yo number I'll text for you.

I shook my head at the comments then started texting myself. after i was done i covered up the phone that i was on live with so she couldn't see.

" im finna check her location." I said. " she here." I said throwing the other phone on the bed then i started playing the game.

" hey papa." Aries said coming in my room with bags in her hand and a drink. " waddup." I said as i continued to play the game.

" you been playing that game all day?" She asked placing the bags on the bed then coming to give me a kiss. " nahh, i went to the yo earlier." i told her.

" oh, look at what i got you."she said taking some gallery dept pants out of one of the bags. " thank you mamas them fye." I said.

" I know right, i had to get you some." She smiled. she spoil a nigga so much, these other bitches gotta step up. Can't nb take her place tho.

I sneaked and looked at the comments as she went to the bathroom.

She so pretty
Omggg Aries so thick, god blessed her.
She so nice

I fucked with how people could see how giving and nice aries is, can't nobody say nun bad about my baby.

my phone started ringing once Aries came out the bathroom. " you can get that?" I asked her.

" it's scam likely." She said and i watched as she opened my phone. i knew she was looking at the messages.

" sincere, who is scam likely?" She asked and i paused the game and looked back at her confused. " don't look dumb." She added.

" what you talking about?" I asked and she starting walking towards me causing me to get a lil scared. " bro." She said calmly.

" bae, ion know who that is." I said causing her to hit me in my chest hard ass fuck i almost slapped ha ass. " cool." She said walking back to the bed.

" come on nie you just punched me deadass hard." I mugged her.

" i don't give a fuck, don't be mad when i start doing me." She said standing up on looking at her phone. " i thought i could trust yo dumbass." She shook her head.

" dumbass is crazy." I joked and she just looked at me. " and you taking me as a joke is crazy, but that's fine when i fuck one of yo opps don't be mad." She said.

" Ongod that shit ain't funny." I said as she started laughing hard ass fuck. " prank over." I said going to grab the phone.

LMFAOOO Aries funny af
A opp is crazy fr
lmaooo

" yall laughing?" I asked then ending the live cause that wasn't funny at all.

" no fr who is scam likely?" She asked me. " that's my other phone, aint nobody cheating on yo fine ass." I smiled kissing her.

" the opp tho?" I asked looking at her. " yea, you pissed me off." She laughed.

" and you still think that shit funny." I mugged her. " i am funny." She said getting the bags off the bed placing them in my closet.

" say im hungry." I told her.

" i brought some to cook, shrimp Alfredo?" She asked. " yeah go cook that." I told her.