4

Aries💕

I was finally back at home after shipping out packages. " aries!" I heard Domo yelling. How he knew that was me. Could've been daddy.

" huh?" I answered as I shut the door as I came in. " whatcha doin?" He asked sounding like SpongeBob.

" get the fuck outta my face." I said as we both started laughing. " aye tho, where ariel?" He asked me.

" with ha mama, anyways help me find a apartment." I told him. " a apartment? Ain even left this bitch yet." He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" the fuck that gotta do with me?" I asked grabbing his laptop. " shut up." He said as we walked in his room.

He kicked off his shoes and I did the same before getting in his bed.

" you getting comfortable knowing you gone fall asleep in my shit." He mugged me. " and what the fuck about it?" I asked searching up houses.

" girl I'll push yo ass out my shit right ni." He told me and I shut up because I knew he most definitely would.

" oh ight." He laughed getting on his phone like he not suppose to be helping me find a apartment.

anyways I thought so hard on staying here or not but I notice that I needed my own space. Plus my friends be over here all the time & my dad might want his company over sometimes.

I feel like I'm being selfish so ima just gone get a apartment. I know my dad don't feel like I'm being selfish because he would of told me but that's just how I'm feeling.

Plus I go through stuff and some days I just don't wanna be fucked with.

Another thing is since I'm starting my business back up it's packages everywhere and I want a room for all that kinda stuff.

So once I find a 3 bedroom apartment we gone be good.

" ouu this one cute." I smiled showing domo. " no the fuck it's not, look at that." He pointed to the counters and they was ugly.

" dammit, this finna take me a long ass time." I said moving to another page.

.

" period, you look cute." Tink told me as we all walked in the mall. " thank you boo, you do too." I smiled.

" thank ya, where y'all tryna go first?" She asked looking at us. " Let's go to footlocker." Dymond suggested.

" woody come on!" She yelled catching his attention. He walked over right along with Sinn, Khalil, Kody, and Bands.

" rushing me and shit." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as we walked to footlocker. It wasn't a long walk cause we was close.

" hi, how may I help you all?" A lady said as we walked in. " we straight." Kody said as we looked around.

" ouuu lemme get my daddy some of these." I said looking at some blue and white dunks. " these is giving." I said.

As on cue the lady came up to me and I told her the size I needed in the shoe. She grabbed the shoe and went to the back.

" Aries." I heard my name being called and I looked back seeing a high ass Khalil. " yes brother?" I asked turning my body to face him.

" you getting some?" He asked and I nodded. " whatchu getting?" He asked.

" some dunks for my pops, why?" I asked his high self. " I'm just asking, you found a spot yet?" He asked.

" nope, it's harder than I thought." I frowned as the lady came back with the shoe. I walked to the counter and paid for them.