5

" why yeen been answering my calls aries?" My boyfriend dee asked me.

Don't be mad at me, I know I didn't bring up that I have a boyfriend but that's because it's really a situationship.

He just always doing stupid shit, like he didn't even come to my graduation talking bout he had family shit going on.

Which was probably true but he do other dumb shit to, like lie about dumb shit.

I can say " bae you ate today" and he would say yes and me & him both know he lying. It's just stupid and weird.

" cause you know what you did devon. All you do is fucking lie to me." I spoke laying on his bed.

He lied to me about talking to this girl we used to go to school with.

" you always think I'm lying bruh."

" and every fucking time I think that I'm right so shut the fuck up talking to me!" I yelled cause at this point I'm tired.

I'm tired of dealing with the lies, the cheating, every fucking thing. I'ma just do the shit that he do now.

" stop yelling, it ain't even that deep." He said laying next to me. " get away from me." I said grabbing my stuff going to my car.

" you doing to much bruh, I love you." He said grabbing my arm causing me to look in his eyes.

& there I was falling into his trap again. " I love you too." I spoke softly.

" come on so we can talk this shit out." He said and I sighed and followed him back into the house.

" you can't keep bringing up old shit Aries, I'm done with these hoes and I don't want nobody but you." He spoke.

" you say this shit all the time devon."

" but I mean that shit this time, I'm never going to hurt you again and that's on my mama. Just believe me baby."

" ok Devon." I said as he kissed me on my lips softly.

I'm finna treat him how he been treating me for these last 2 years.

.

I arrived back at the crib seeing Draco, domo, and daddy playing the game in the living room while ariel played on the floor.

" hey stinky." I said picking her up as she smiled looking at me. " I miss youuu." I said kissing her fat cheeks.

" she the only person you see?" Daddy asked me and I mugged him. " don't even talk to me." I said.

" ain do shit to yo spoiled ass." He said mugging me right back. i ignored him walking to my room with my baby.

" everybody just been pissing me off stinky." I said placing her on my bed putting pillows around her.

I put the tv on cocomelon as I changed out of my outside clothes.

i put my bonnet on and got in the bed laying next to Ariel. " time for a nap stinky." I said as we laid under the covers.

I felt my bed move and I quickly opened my eyes seeing domo picking up ariel. " relax ugly." He said causing me to mug him.

See this is why I need my own place and it's not his fault but I have anger issues and when one thing happen that makes me mad ima be mad all day.

Im not gone want you talking to me, looking at me, or even thinking about me.

" domo get the fuck out my room." I rolled my eyes. " pipe down im leaving." He said as him and Ariel left out my room.