10

Aries

" why would you scare me like that?" I asked daddy with a frown on my face.

" damn mann, ain been okay aries Ain even finna lie to you." He said wiping his hands down his face.

" talk to me daddy."

" yo mama been on my mind heavy, you know her death date coming up and it's fucking me up. That's why you see me with da lean and shit. That's how I cover up my feelings and shit. That shit eating me up aries, I want her back man." He said as tears came down his face.

seeing them tears come down made me cry too. " I understand daddy, i promise you i do. we just gotta get through it together." I said wiping his tears and he wiped mine.

" we going to go up for her and have a big party, I know she going to be happy." I smiled at the thought.

" you know how to make me feel better." He smiled as we hugged each other. " bring my other kids in." He said and I nodded going to get them.

i walked in the waiting room and waved for them to come on.

" we ain't cool daddy." Mia said wobbling in with her big ass belly.

" Ongod, scaring a nigga and shit." Draco said mugging him.

" yea, that shit ain't cool." Domo said holding ariel in his hands as she talked her shit too.

" shut yall ass up." Daddy said grabbing ariel from domo while mugging dem all back. " this hospital food ain't right." he said shaking his head.

" I'll doordash what you want?" I asked.

" why you just can't go get it?" Draco asked me causing me to mug him cause shut up.

" I don't wanna leave him, shut up demario." I said looking at him.

" unlike you she love her father." Daddy said smiling at me. " you must ain't hungry?" I asked cause he didn't tell me what he wanted yet.

" you know damn well- gimmie a 15 piece, honey mustard with a lemonade." He said and I nodded.

" the rest of y'all can order fa yall self." i said handing them the phone & they passed it around before giving it back to me.

" you gone leave the lean alone?" Mia asked him with a frown on her face.

" yeah man, I can't let no shit like this happen again. I gotta be there for yall." He said.

.

i looked around my apartment smiling, everytime I came home I loved the way it looked.