39

Sincere:Sinn

" so you tryna talk aries?" I asked her as we just got done packing a lot of shit. Sayvon was still at my mama crib.

" yeah, i guess." She said sitting down and i did after her.

"I feel like you embarrassed me, the first time you let a bitch twerk on you i was cool with it. It wasn't a big deal but then you let multiply women do it which was weird to me. Then when i turned around and did the same shit & you didn't like it!" She said mugging me.

"You right, i was wrong for that. But ima real ass nigga to Admit to my wrong. I was being disrespectful and doing shit i wasn't suppose to do cause im new to this shit! Being around a lot of females and shit. I can control myself but when the liquor and shit kick in i can't." I explained not trying to sound dumb.

"And i won't ever touch no liquor again just to have shit back to way it use too, when i said i wanted to marry you i meant that. Ain't no other female topping you and that's on sayvon." I told her smiling causing her to smile.

" yeah touch another cup of liquor watch i do the same thing again but i also wanna know where you been at? Cause Why you be coming home late ass fuck?" She asked me.

" the studio, on my mama! That's the only place i be. Just me and my producer. I'm tryna get this album out mama. I'll never cheat you that's not no real nigga shit." I told her truthfully.

" I believe you papa." I smiled just at the fact that she called me papa again. Ever since we been beefing she didn't call me that which hurted my feelings.

" come here mama." I said kissing her. " you know i love you girl."

" I love you more papa." She said which made a young nigga heart smile. I'll never let a ho twerk on me again.

Can't even look my way, im a faithful young man.

" oh and you need to tell yo sister why you haven't been around them cause we got to arguing about that." She told me.

"man, Niya stay arguing with you ever since that day yall almost fought." I shook my head.

" i don't ever plan on fighting her like never, that's my twin and we literally got the same attitude." She laughed.

" true."

one day we was at one of my shows and niya just started a agreement with aries out of no where. my mama even told her that she was wrong.

She didn't give a fuck tho, it was a wild night but everything went better after that.

.

Me and aries walked through the mall while she held sayvon on her hip.

" omg mama!!!! Can we get a picture?" Somebody asked getting hipped so my security guard, chant pushed the boy back a little.

" he cool chant." I said. The boy came in the middle of us and we posed as his mama took the picture.

" thank you so much! I love y'all!" He said happily.

" what you want for Christmas li man?" I asked him since Christmas was in a couple days.

" umm idk, i made a list at home but i forgot most of the things i put on there." He laughed a li bit. " but santa going to get me whatever i want!" He said.

he sound a little too innocent to be listening to my kind of music but it's all good.

" well here." I said pulling out some cash, I didn't even know how much it was but i gave it to him and he held his mouth open shocked looking back at his mama.