32

Tinkk:Tameriaa💗

" Paige girl what you doing?" I laughed as she was leaning on payton

" Paige girl what you doing?" I laughed as she was leaning on payton. " Kody come get yo kids." i yelled.

i got Paige moving her off my baby. Paige was the bad baby while payton was so sweet and nice. i loved them both.

i definitely loved how they both had different personalities.

over the time of having them my mom wanted to get back in my life but i didn't let her. she choose a man over me so ima choose my babies over her. how it should be.

" lemme holla at ya." Kody said coming to sit next to me.

" if you wanna talk about aries and dymond then no, i don't wanna hear that shit." I mugged him.

I didn't fuck with dymond because i honestly feel like she always be in competition with me, she the type bitch that throw rocks and hide her hands.

& I tried being there for her when her granny passed but she ignored me so ima continue to ignore her. she makes me feel like she hates me when im around.

so i just want to stay away from her and continue to take care of my kids.

and Aries, that bitch always taking dymond side like she her bitch or something. i can honestly say i miss her tho.

i wish i could be around for her while she's carrying a baby but it is what it is.

she always dick ride dymond and that's my only problem with her. other than that it's fuck both of them to be honest.

im thinking about moving to another state anyways so i won't have to deal with anybody but Kody and my kids.

" bruh come on bae, them been my dawgs for a long ass time and ain finna pick sides man." He said shaking his head.

" Kody i said what i said, you can go be in them bitches face i don't give a fuck. im moving soon anyways so do what you gone do." I told him.

" the fuck you mean you moving soon? Where?" He said sitting up getting mad. " on god stop playing with me son." He mugged.

" im not playing with you, i hate it here." I said grabbing Paige and putting her on my lap as payton watched tv on the couch.

" moving where?"

" I don't know yet, ima figure it out." I said putting a pacy in Paige mouth as she started whining then she got quiet.

" you stopped doing makeup tameria so what money you gone use to move? And you not taking the twins on my mama." He mugged.

" okay kody, im done talking." I said standing up and putting Paige on my hip going to the kitchen to fix her and payton a bottle.

" why you doing me like that son? Why you changing on the real?" He asked following me.