16

Dymond🥰

" hey granny, you feeling better?" I asked sitting at the table where she was sitting at

" I'm fine dymond, why you keep worrying about me?" She asked sassy ass hell.

" cause you always took care of me but when you sick I can't take care of you?" I asked with a chuckle.

" I'm fine."

" okay, did you take your medicine?"

" yes I did dymond." She said chuckling. " how is you and jamarcus? I haven't seen him in a while and ion like that." She said drinking some of her tea.

" woody good, he should be on the way soon cause you know mia gender reveal and baby shower today." I said looking at the time on my phone.

" oh yeah, you know I would go but im going out today." She smiled and I looked at her some type of way.

" yep, I'm finna live these days like they my last." She smiled getting up dancing.

" I'm so weak, you better stop." I laughed.

" girl let me go get ready." She waved going to her room.

I shook my head going to my room to grab my purse. I looked at my phone seeing woody say he was outside.

I told him to come in cause granny want to see him.

I went to unlock the door and he came inside hugging me and kissing me.

" I miss you." He smiled still hugging me, he always do this acting like ain see him yesterday & we go to sleep on the phone every night if I'm not staying at his house.

" I miss you more stink. come on." I said and we went to the living room waiting on granny to come back in here.

" she in there getting ready, talm bout she going out." I told him and he looked at me shocked.

" going where?" He mugged causing me to chuckle.

" ion know."

" granny!" He yelled standing up and I just watched cause he so overprotective it's cute.

" what boy? You better stop yelling in my house!" She yelled. She need to practice what she preach.

" where you going?" He asked and I got up to walk where they was and she was looking cute.

" ouu girl you look cute, do a 360 for me." I said and she did it and I hyped her up the whole time whil woody mugged us both.

" ima tell you what I told dymond, ima live these days like they my last. Chile I'm tired of staying in da house." She said mugging him back causing me to laugh.

" yep, and she said what she said." I said making him even madder.

" yeah ight, stay safe. & don't come back with no man either." He told her and she looked at him crazy.