7

Aries💕

" I can't believe a tiny sperm can grow into one big broke ass lying ass bum ass nigga !!" I said mugging.

" damn sis, what dee did now?" Dymond asked me. " every fucking thing." I said still holding a mug on my face.

" you just need to leave his ass alone, I'm tired of him having you stressing." Tink said as dymond agreed.

" I am, I just gotta hurt his heart first." I smiled as they laughed. " get back season." I said.

" period, whew yo daddy raised you right." Tink smirked causing me to mug her.

" anyways what time is it?" I asked since my phone was on my dresser on the charger. " 3:21 why?" Tink asked me.

" I'm just asking but anyways y'all know dude that help me find my apartment ?" I asked because I told them about him.

" yeah." They said.

" he ask to take me out tonight." I smiled as I saw a smile form on they face. " ouuu bitch!" Dymond yelled.

" cause yea don't play with you!" Tink hyped.

" y'all doing to much." I laughed watching them. It's been 2 days since I last saw him.

Whoever he talked to gave him the ok and the papers and 2 days ago he gave it to me. I signed it and now im waiting to get my key.

I most likely will have it tomorrow if not tomorrow the day after that.

Im so glad me and the girls went house shopping today and I got everything I needed. & im having a house warming party that I cannot wait for.

" can we pick out you something to wear?" Tink asked me. They acting like this my first date or some.

" im so dead but yea." I said because I know it's not going to be nothing ugly cause they both can dress.

Once they both found a outfit i tried on both to see which one I liked the most & I went with dymond's fit.

" yours cute too Tink and im definitely going to wear it one day." I said so she wouldn't feel a type of way because Tink some else foreal.

" you better." She said causing me to laugh looking at dymond as she mugged tink.

" do you gotta problem with me?" Tink asked dymond and I knew they was finna start arguing as always.

" yes cause you always get jealous or mad when something don't go your way." Dymond told Tink which was true but im not finna get in they shit.

" shut the fuck up dymond cause you do the same shit the fuck, don't try to make me look like the bad person." Tink went off

" I don't do that what the fuck, everybody knows I'm laid back ass fuck."dymond defended herself.

" ok and ? You gone do some bout it ? Since you got a problem with the way I act." Tink spoke.

" okay yall chill cause i don't need y'all fighting." I finally said something.

" nawl cause I can't be around somebody that act like that all the time it's not cute." Dymond said grabbing her stuff and standing up.

" I honestly don't give a fuck." Tink smiled watching dymond.

" girl fuck you." Dymond said leaving and I sat there trying to figure out what just happened🤣.

" no foreal, both of y'all gotta chill. what dymond said was true tink. you gotta stop acting like that but at the same time dymond didn't have to come at you like that." I said trying to help.