25

Aries:cookie💕

" papa move." I mugged him as sincere kept kissing my cheeks, i kid you not he been kissing me for 3 minutes straight.

im trying to fix the girls a goodie bag full of snacks for when they get here later on.

" ight when i get on the game you gone want my attention." He said moving away from me.

" i know how to get your attention dick head." I said putting candy inside the bag, the bags were big of course.

" do me a favor papa." I said and he looked up at me from his phone. " go get them board games from the hallway closet."

" bet." He said going to get them. " say, what time they coming?" He asked bring them to me.

" sit them down on the living room table and can you go get them later on?" I said as i placed diamond necklaces inside the bags as well. I love spoiling girls cause they deserve the world.

" yea and you went all out for them." Sincere said watching me as i started decorating the living room. " and did, now come help me." I told him.

after a while we was done and now i was at my da house & sincere went to go pick up the girls.

" hey remy baby." I smiled holding my niece, she was so pretty and calm. i pray that my baby turn out like her if i have one.

" im getting baby fever." I said looking at remy then at Mia.

" baby fever my ass, don't say no shit like that again!" Da yelled, ain even know he could hear me. " da it was a joke." i said laughing.

" so how the warehouse coming?" Mia asked me as she sat down.

" good, i ordered so much stuff for it. i been sending out packages from home tho cause i need the warehouse to look like something before i start doing packages there if that make sense."

" yeah, take your time tho. everything will come in place." She said then the door opened revealing Sean, domo, and Draco.

" say i got my boy!" Domo smiled and i started laughing. Sean mama was not letting domo get him for shit.

" period, i told you to take that hoe to court." Mia told him and i agreed.

" i dont fuck with the feds like that but we'll see." He said while Draco played with sean. " he get bigger everytime i see him." I pouted looking at sean.

" yea my young nigga finna be 4 soon." domo said tucking his gun cause it looked like it was about to fall out.

" aye where aunt Lena at?" Draco asked.

" shit ain't seen her since my birthday." I said and my birthday was like a month ago now. " daddy!" I yelled.

" what?" He asked coming down the stairs sitting by mia. " lemme get her." He told me then i handed remy to him.

" where yo sister at?" Domo asked him.

" she been at yo grandma house, mama got attached to that lady." He said causing me to chuckle.