29

Aries:cookiee💞

" im hot ass fuck." I frowned getting up, i went to change the temperature so it could be colder in here.

" come on dior." I said as i let her out on the patio so she could use the bathroom on the pads i put out here so i wouldn't have to walk her all the way outside.

she happily ran outside and peed on the pad and went back inside. i threw away the pad and placed a clean one back out.

I sighed thinking about how shaderoom posted about what happened at my da birthday bash. it was embarrassing.

i was hurt honestly cause tink said i couldn't see the kids but life goes on. Kody called apologizing and stuff but tink wasn't having it so she hung up the phone.

poor Kody, probably can't escape her crazy ass. lmaooo

anyways the warehouse and site been doing way better day by day. i don't even be having to go to the warehouse cause the girls be on it. i got to raise their pay.

i went to the kitchen grabbing some chips and ice cream going to my room to eat it.

I decided to go live since sincere was in LA, doing 3 shows. i missed my man so much. im not used to being away from him this long.

" hey guys." I smiled placing my phone up as always. " yeah im eating hot chips and ice cream so what?" I asked laughing.

Lmaoo wtf
What happen with you and your bestfriend
You glowing girlll

" who dymond? That's my bestie for life." I laughed knowing they were talking about tink but ima ignore it.

" thank you boo." I smiled cause my skin did look good but it always did.

Where kingsinn?
No im talking about Tink
Ouuu glorilla in here
Gloooo

" I don't know anybody name Tink love, GLORILLA?!?" I yelled looking at the views and she was indeed in here.

" big glo don't play, hey boo. i wanted to meet you at my da birthday bash but i didn't get the chance." I frowned.

" i was so mad y'all, i could've fought everybody in that bitch." I chuckled.

glo requested to get on here so i added her and i was so happy.

" if you know you know i love me some glo, heyyyy." I smiled. this honestly is making my whole day right now.

" wassup, you look good." She said. " i be seeing you on Instagram with the website and shit." She added smiling.

" thank you, you can have whatever for the freeski boo you hear me? no foreal." I laughed causing her to laugh.

" yeah, send me some shit. i gotta get off here tho, hopefully i get a chance to meet you my love." She said.

" I will and okay." I said and she got off and i couldn't do nothing but smile. " y'all she just made my day foreal." I said.

She got your followers going up!
your so pretty!
Send me some stuff too!

" not she got my followers going up, oop thank you big glo. oh can't nobody fuck with me foreal y'all ain't got big glo on y'all live." I hyped.

" i gotta call my man, bye yall." I said ending it FaceTiming sincere to tell him about what just happened.

" hey mama, you good?" He asked eating something. " im eating waffles before you ask." He said causing me to laugh.