13

Aries🫶🏾

" yea bitch!" Bands yelled as he lit a firework throwing it at Kody.

" ight bands let one hit me and ima shoot yo ass." Tink told him causing me & dymond to laugh.

" man whatever." He laughed.

" all these people out here." Dymond mugged looking around. We was at the park for the 4th and it was too many people out this bitch.

" cookie?" I heard my nickname being called causing me to turn around and see domo with his son Sean.

" hey bubba." I said while going over to Sean, picking him up, and kissing him on the cheek.

" hey auntie." He said sounding like a grown ass man causing me to laugh while putting him down. " hey stink, you see the fireworks?" I asked.

" yea, my daddy bought me some." He said looking so happy.

" where Draco?" I asked cause Draco always with domo.

" somewhere around here with his friends." He told me and I looked at him crazy.

" Nuuh go get my brother, you know they like to shoot when it start to get dark and let some happen to him." I told him seriously.

" it ain't dark yet, ima go get him cause we bout to dip and go to my baby mama mother house." He spoke.

" okay, I'll be over the house tomorrow too." I told him and he nodded giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking off.

I walked back over to where Tink nem was and I saw that Sinn and Khalil was now here.

" wassup witchu." Sinn said pulling me into a hug. " hey." I said watching a big ass bomb pop in the sky.

" damn you ain't saying to much huh?" He asked me as I looked at Khalil and waved and he waved back looking at me weird.

" i said hey damn." I mugged him.

" ight." He nodded walking away from me. It was never that deep but ok.

" what you did to him?" Khalil came up to me and asked.

" why it had to be me?" I asked laughing cause he was serious about his brother.

" cause you the last person he was just talking to." He said looking at Sinn then back at me.

" ain do nun." I said turning my attention back on Tink and dymond as they were talking. " what y'all talking bout?" I asked.

" girl, how Kody being a hoe right in my face." Tink said rolling her eyes. " do he even know you like him?" I asked her.

" no, but it's obviously."

" you not communicating and that's how y'all relationship would get fucked up right there." I told her and dymond nodded agreeing.

" but actions speak louder than words." She said.

" facts but other girls show him the same shit you do so you just gotta speak up." Dymond told her.

" ugh yall always right." She huffed rolling her eyes playfully.

" cause we ain't new to this, we true to this." I said giving dymond a high five.

" yeah cause period." Dymond said as woody came over to her putting his arm around her shoulder.

" you must be sleepy?" She asked him.

i tuned out they conversation and looked over at Sinn seeing him talking to taniya.

i smiled walking over to them and ending their conversation giving Niya a hug.