23

Aries:cookie💕

after the shade room posted me & sincere i gained even more followers than i had plus more costumers.

I was extremely thankful.

" man get the fuck back bitch!" sinn said as he played his game & i laid in his bed.

I miss my baby dior, i been over his house for 3 days now. I might leave tomorrow it depends on how im feelings.

i cut off all of my niggas since sincere asked me to be his girlfriend.

I looked at all the orders that was coming in and i decided to call my daddy so he can help me find somebody to help me find a building.

like a warehouse.

" hey daa." I said as he answered my FaceTime call and he was just laying in the bed.

" wassup cookie, what you doing? Matter fact where you at cause that don't look like yo room." He said sitting up in his bed.

" how you doing? What a lovely day outside." I smiled.

" ight cookie." He said sternly.

" anyways i called because i need you to help me find someone to help me find a warehouse for my site." I explained.

" i got somebody ima send you the number, now get off my phone for i cuss yo ass out. I love you." He said hanging up.

" he rude ass hell." I said eating some of sincere sour patches that he had on the side of his bed.

i grabbed his phone taking pictures in it then i heard my phone ding causing me to grab it seeing that my daddy sent me the number.

I went downstairs to Sinn living room and called the number since sincere was being loud.

" hello, this is kayla how may i help you?" She said sounding proper ass hell.

" hey, im Aries. i was calling because im looking for help in finding a warehouse for my clothing site." I said sound proper as well.

" okay, how big do you want it?"

" um big, with one office." I said cause i don't know what else size to say.

" what area would you like it to be in?"

" close to me ————." I gave her the address to my house so she could know how close i want it.

" okay, that won't be a problem. how soon do you want it?"

" soon as possible." I said getting happy. i am so blessed.

" that's fine, I'll meet with you tomorrow at the address that i will send also i will give you a time when i text you. thank you for contacting me." She said.

" okay thank you." I smiled going back to the room seeing Sinn off the game and now laying in his bed.

" guess whattt!" I said happy ass hell.

" wassup?" He asked all dry and shit. I just mugged him cause i needed more excitement.

" omg what?" He asked mugging me back.

" im meeting with a lady tomorrow about a warehouse." I smiled.

" that's good baby." He said giving me a kiss causing me to blush.

" what we finna get into cause im bored." I said grabbing my phone going to my email seeing all the orders.

" shit we can fuck if you want too." he smirked.