𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.1

SODAPOP POV
I finished packing my bag in my room as the boys had Elvis Presley playing on the radio. I was patting my foot to the beat. Then, a voice began to sing.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea darling, so it goes something, you know are meant to be."

I turned to Sage singing; I grinned at her and held out my hand, which she accepted as we danced to the chorus. Our foreheads rested together and looked into each other eyes until the song finished off. "You finished packing?" She asked tiredly, "Aww, my poor baby," I said and pulled her in for a loving hug.

She planted her head in my chest and nodded her head. Darry did notify everyone to arrive here at 7:30 in the morning, and we would be leaving at eight sharp, which didn't help. We all chattered and liquored up until midnight.

We all packed our bags into the back of the van, which Steve's uncle let us borrow. Three people could fit in one row. The driver's seat was Darry, and The passenger seats were Ash and Steve; the row behind the driver was Pony, Johnny, and Dally. Somehow, Two-bit fitted in the middle of Dal and Pony.

Therefore, Sage and I had the very back to ourselves. As we all settled the bags in, we ensured everything was packed. Then, we got in the van and buckled up for a two-hour drive. Darry drove down the road.

30 MINUTES LATER
You assume having nine people in a car would be fantastic, right? You were wrong to think I told you. First off, Darry and Dally broke into an argument because Dal was smoking in the van. Two-bit would make fun in the middle of their fight.

Steve and I were yelling at each other, having an ordinary conversation; Ash and Johnny were dozing through all this. Pony would hit Steve with a book several times to shut him up. Sage just sat there listening to the drama.

SAGE POV
Later, the action stopped Darry yelling at all of us to hush. No one dared to speak, terrified that Darry would shout some more. I was sitting there glancing through a book and looking out the window occasionally. Soda laid his head on my shoulder. Light snores came from him; I smiled and went back to read my book.

PONYBOY POV
We chatted after half an hour of silence. "You two better not be sharing saliva back there." Two-bit joked; we all turned to Soda and Sage, resting their heads on each other. I need a picture of this. Ash, can I use your camera," I asked. "Yeah, here you go," she passed me the camera. I took a picture, and the image started to print. We all watched as the idea began to faint to show them sleeping together.