𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

SAGE POV:
I woke up lightly shaking; I opened my eyes to Pony. "Sage, Soda has a headache, and Darry said only you and Darry can give him his painkillers." Pony whispered; I grabbed the bottle off the side table. Pony and I walked to their room; as we entered their room,

Soda was sitting on the side of their bed and rubbing his forehead. I walked over to him, opened the bottle, and handed him one.

"This will help, honey; lay down and relax. we will not be loud and nothing crazy today; we will open presents and chill out." I explained and kissed his cheek, "Pony will be here with you, ok." I said; he shook his head and laid back down.

Pony laid back down; I walked back to my room, and Blossom played with one of Soda's shirts on the floor. "Blossom, That Daddy's shirt," I said and picked it up. She jumped up, trying to get it back.

I laughed and put it on his dresser; it had a couple of pictures of us together, so when I stayed in there. I laid back down as Blossom set her head in the crook of my neck; I smiled and fell back asleep.

SODA POV
Since Sage gave me the painkillers, the headache went away, but I couldn't fall back asleep. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to everyone except Sage. "rise and shine," Steve said; I smiled and walked to the living room.

Suddenly a crash came from upstairs, we all looked at each other and ran upstairs. We ran to my old room; Sage was sitting on the ground. "I fell out of bed," she muttered. I helped her up; we walked downstairs.

SAGE POV:
We started to open presents as Soda pulled me closer. As we opened ours, Darry got me a blanket. Steve gave me a book all about cars and how to fix them;

He said I could help him and Soda fix cars instead of sitting there talking as they worked. Johnny and Pony got me a puppy bag for Blossom to travel comfortably. Dally and Two-bit stole a switchblade with a dark green handle, and Ash got me some makeup. I thanked them all; they all finished opening their presents until we were finished. There wasn't much, but it was enough for us, but who cares?

Everyone looked at me; Soda got up and ran to his room. "Where is he going?" I asked, "you see," Darry said and smiled. Soda returned and pulled me up from the couch; we stood smiling at each other until he finally spoke.

"Sage, I love you with all my heart throughout all the good and bad days we've been together. I'm proud to call you my girlfriend, but I think I'm ready to move on from calling you my girlfriend instead," he said and dropped and got down on one knee.

"Sage, I was too blind to see it at first and didn't know what love was. But now we are together and have fallen deeply in love. Now I know what real passion is, Sage Dahlia Miller. I want to call you my wife. Will you marry me?" He said and held up a beautiful ring with a tiny jewel in the middle.

I covered my mouth as tears filled my eyes. I shook my head. "Yes, Sodapop Patrick Curtis, I will marry you." I cried; he got up, slid the ring on my finger, and kissed me. Everyone cheered and shouted. I will marry the man of my dreams, Sodapop Curtis, my soulmate; this is my more extraordinary love story.