𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

ASH POV
Pony and I stepped into our history class. The board had the  words written on it, "GROUPS PROJECTS."  We sat down at our desks as the bell rang. The teacher appeared at the front of the class.

"As you can see, we have group projects, and I will be selecting your groups," he said and clenched his clipboard. He started to read off names until he got to mine. "Ash Rose, Ponyboy Curtis, David Cameron, and Virginia Avenue," he announced. Great, I paired up with a soc and a middle class.

I mostly became a greaser rather than a middle class as I hung out with the gang.

LATER THAT DAY
We had to work on the project out of school; we decided to go to Pony's place. Pony and I strolled down the street with the others beside us until Curly Shepherd stopped by. "Ponyboy!" he shouted; we halted and spun around.

VIRGINIA POV
We got stopped by another greaser. His skin was all busted. "Hey man, tell your brother and his pal that I didn't mean to swipe from their gas station," he said and held out his hand. Pony nodded his hand,

"Why can't you tell them yourself?" He raised a question,

"I'm banned from the area after Tim found out." he groaned; I was afraid he would try something with us. He strode away, and we began to walk again.

We made it to an old, small, run-down house. "Looks like we got the place all to ourselves," Ash joked. Pony chuckled, and we stepped into the house; it stunk like beer and cigarettes.

We all walked over to the dining room table covered with trash, cigarette burns, and beer bottles. Pony and Ash cleared the table to set our books and bags down.

We talked about what we preferred for the project until the door opened to a girl smoking a cigarette and had a DX shirt on, a boy right behind; he had the same shirt as her; boy, was he handsome.

"SHE KISSED ME. GOD DAMN IT," he shouted; the girl turned around.

"YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ENJOYED KISSING YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND," she exclaimed; he came close and glared down at her. They stared at each other. "You want me to leave; fine, I will be pleased too because I can't take it to look you in the eyes, Cheater." she spat and walked out as the door slammed shut.

The boy didn't notice us; he looked down at the ground. Ponyboy got up and walked over to him. "I ruined my fucking relationship with her, Pone," he cried; he sat on the chair and looked up to see us. "Pony, I ruined your study group or whatever," the boy said.

"Soda, it's OK; what happened?" Pony asked; the guy called Soda shook his head. "Not now, Pony; I'll explain it later," he said. Pony got up and returned, and we started to work again.

PONY POV
Soda got up, lit a cancer stick, walked over to us, grabbed the phone hanging on the wall, and dialed numbers as the phone rang. He flicked his cigarette ashes in the ashtray on the table. "Hey, Steve," he mumbled and leaned back on the table, "Sage and I broke up," he muttered, his voice cracked.

"All because that bitch fucked up my relationship if I ever see her again. I will count all things she fucked up for me." He snapped; he kept babbling to Steve on the phone until he hung up.

He went to the living room again, lay on the sofa, and smoked as many cigarettes as possible. I had never seen Soda like this, not even when Sandy broke up with him.