𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆

PONY POV
I groaned with the sunshine through my bedroom window as my leg cramped. Soda didn't sleep in our bed since we all stayed up late, and I went to bed early since school was tomorrow. I guess he fell asleep somewhere else;

Sodapop could fall asleep anywhere. He probably fell asleep at the dining room table. I got up after my leg cramp ended; as I searched for a shirt, the door opened to Ash smiling and giggling. I smiled as she walked closer.

"Come downstairs; we found a way to wake up Sage and Soda," she whispered. I put a shirt on, and we headed downstairs; she pulled me to the kitchen to Johnny cracking eggs into balloons as Steve held them open.

He would pass them on to Dal as he put some water into them, tied them shut, and passed them to Two to shake and put them in a bucket.

I agreed to help with the prank and helped put the balloons in the bucket. We all snickered and carried the bucket. Dallas opened Soda's old room door. We all grabbed as many balloons as possible without breaking them. We all stood over them as we mouthed the count of three to each other.

We all blasted the balloons at the two teens as we struck three. A cry came from Sage as Soda fell out of bed and jumped up. Sage sat up as we laughed and fell over. "What the hell, guys!" Sage yelled, "MY HAIR!!" Soda cried and ran to the washroom.

(Another short one; the next one will be longer, I promise.)