𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚

SAGE POV:
Soda and I unpacked as he laid down on the bed, "I'm going to take a nap," he said and closed his eyes. "Ok, I'll be downstairs with Blossom, so she doesn't bother you," I said and kissed the top of his head.

Blossom and I walked downstairs to Aunt Debbie and Grandma drinking wine in the kitchen. "Oh dear, come here. Please, let's catch up, "Grandma called out. I smiled, walked over, and sat down.

"Would you like some wine?" Aunt Debbie asked, pouring another glass. I drank alcohol before, "Yes, please," I said and took a sip from my glass. "Sage, where did you find a fine boy like that?" Grandma asked,

"We were childhood best friends until mom left. Dad took me to New York for a couple of years. One day, I left New York for Oklahoma and connected with Soda's older brother, Darry. Now I live in Tulsa." I explained.

"Even though he's your boyfriend, I might say he is incredibly handsome." Aunt Debbie commented, "Debbie, that's your niece's boyfriend."

"Grandma, it's fine; I can't disagree," I said and drank my wine. "Is he any good in the bed?" Aunt Debbie whispered,

"Oh my Lord, Debbie." Grandma groaned; she got up and walked away with her glass of wine.

"I'm only going to say is he's amazing," I said and leaned back. "So I'm good in bed, huh?" Soda's voice whispered in my ear. Aunt Debbie got up. "I'll leave you two alone."

"I thought you were going to take a nap?"

"Couldn't, without you there next to me." He replied, taking a sip of my wine. Lexi and Alexa came running into the kitchen. "Sage, can we play with your puppy?" Lexi asked, "Of course you can." Soda said and gave them a rope toy.