𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎

SAGE POV
Soda and I were getting closer; We would discuss our relationship and build our trust again. I was staying at Curtis's house; something I do every year is to spend Christmas Eve and day with them. Soda and I sat on his old bed, where I stayed for the night.

"Look at this!" I held a picture of Soda as a toddler with a Santa hat and clenching a present. Soda and I were looking through photos together. Soda grinned at the sight and handed me a picture of us together, hugging at age 7. "Look at you, baby." Soda pointed to me with a big cheeky grin on his face.

"I know; I was adorable back then." I giggled as Sodapop smiled at the picture. "Who knew at age seven we saw each other as best friends, and now we are together." Soda commented, "Bet you, our parents saw it coming." I suppose, "Yeah, possibly," He set the pic down and moved everything off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked, "Giving you one of my presents early," he replied, leaving the room and returning with a box.

"Careful, hun," he explained and set the box on my lap. There was movement in the box and whining; I looked up with big eyes. Darry and Pony walked in and watched me open the box to a puppy, Bassett. "OH MY GOD, SODAPOP CURTIS!" I shouted and picked up the puppy. "How?" I asked.

"Two-bit's aunt was selling Bassett puppies, and since I went with Two. We got her for free." He confessed, "Does she have a name?" I asked as she licked my hand, "No, you can name her anything you want." Soda stroked the puppy's head, looking at me. "Blossom Curtis," I said and kissed Sodapop; Blossom barked and pawed Soda's face.

Soda pulled away, "Yes," he said, picking up Blossom and holding her near his face. "Hi baby," he said; he kissed her head and set her on the floor. Blossom ran over to Darry and Pony; Pony got on the floor and began to play with her. "I can't believe Soda got you a puppy."

"Does she have everything she needs?" I asked,

"Yep, told Steve to get everything when Two-bit and I went to get her."

Pony walked over with Blossom and lightly dropped her on the bed, "We leave you guys alone." Pony declared. He and Darry walked out as Soda lay on his side on the bed and played with Blossom with one of her rope toys. I sat there watching them play. "

"You want to know something, babe."

"Mhm"

"When you said that you had a surprise for me, guess what I thought," I got embarrassed by my thought and hid my face in the pillow. Soda set the toy aside and laughed. "What is it," he laughed, moving the pad away. "I thought you were going do a striptease," I whispered;  he began to smirk.

"What?" He got up ad started to take his shorts off since he already had his shirt off. "I didn't mean for you to do it," I laughed and stopped him, "Your right; I'll be waiting for tomorrow night to give you something extra special." he teased and picked up Blossom.

"She not potty train; good luck with that,"

"No, she is your daughter as well," We smiled and pecked each other; Blossom barked at us kissing. "I think she doesn't like us showing affection towards each other," I remarked; "Jealous little girl," we both laughed.

LATER THAT NIGHT
Soda and I were sleeping as Blossom was asleep by our feet; Soda had me pulled close to his chest with his arm wrapped around my waist. My hands were holding on to his arm. Suddenly, he moved to the other side; I was cold even with a blanket on; his body heat kept me warm. "Oh, no," I whispered, climbed over his sleeping body, and moved like we were.