𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.4

SAGE POV
The water made our blood run, and we swam around laughing, "Well, look here, Alex, some pretty girls allow." a boy commented as they grinned and tried coming closer. "Come on, Ash," I said, swam to the shore, and grabbed our towels.

"What's wrong, you girls got a boyfriend?" The boy named Alex asked, "Yes, I do," I answered as Ash and I ran up to the deck and entered the backdoor.

"SODA!" I yelled; he came running out of the kitchen, "Aren't you guys supposed to be swimming?" Steve questioned and came over to help dry Ash off. "Yeah, until some jerks were flirting with us." Ash groaned, walked to the fridge, grabbed a Coke, and popped the top. Soda came closer and pulled my towel to cover me some more.

"You want us to teach those boys not to flirt with you?" Soda asked, "No, I'm a big girl; I just wanted to tell you."

"What's going on in here?" Two-bit asked and handed me his beer. "Some assholes, that's all," I answered and sipped his beer. His face became almost sober. Then, finally, the boy's attention came over to us.

They were overprotective of me and now Ash because she was Steve's cousin. Darry came over. "how old did they look?" he asked coldly. "Around Two's age," I replied; he nodded at them. "You girls stay here and take a shower.

The boys and I have something to do." Darry demanded and put his shoes on. Ash nodded her head and headed to the downstairs bathrooms.

"Darry, don't hurt them badly, please," I whispered; he shook his head, and they all began to leave the backdoor. Soda stopped and looked down at me. "Take a shower, ok? It will help you." Soda told me, kissed my head, and exited the house.

I sighed and walked upstairs, grabbed my essentials, walked to the bathroom, and entered. I set everything down on the counter and warmed the water. I slipped my swimsuit off, grabbed my soap, and walked into the shower. Again, I set everything on the shelves.

I stood under the warm water as it ran down my cold, light tan skin. My mind ran one thing, and that was Soda. I wanted to know what his body felt like against mine, his lips against my skin; I craved him, only him.