𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕

(There is a bit of smut in the beginning; please skip it if it makes you uncomfortable.)

SAGE POV
The sunlight came through the window as birds were chirping. A strong arm wrapped around my chest, as my hands grabbed onto it, attempting to pry the arm off of me. "Stop battling my love and affection," Soda grunted, fastening his grip. I began to thrust my feet around; he locked my legs with him as he seized me in his hold.

I shifted my head as if it was almost by his ear and let loose a breathy moan. He let me go, and my arms swaddled around his neck. He was turned on just by a little bit of action from me. "Sage, quit it now," he commanded as he pulled me closer; I felt his breath on my neck.

SODA POV
She was fucking testing me; she adored provoking me until my patience was near the end. I grabbed her jaw and yanked her head up as she glanced into my eyes. "I swear to god, Sage, end your little game, or you lose your ability to walk." I threatened darkly.

She mumbles something as my hand lets go of her, and I flip over on my side as our backs would touch. She got up off the bed and walked over to my bed. "What if I do wish to lose my ability to walk." She sassed; I hoisted my upper half off the mattress. "On the bed now," I ordered,

SAGE POV
I was lying in my bed as Soda was packing his room. The door opened, and Ash walked and sat on my bed. "What is up with you and Soda?" She asked. I sighed and looked at the door, which was shut. "Don't tell anyone, and I swear, Ash, you would lose all my trust."

"I won't tell anyone besides I like knowing something they don't."

"Soda and I are dating,"

"OH MY LORD, YES!!" she shouted and danced around our room. "Shut up; they hear you," I told, silencing her. She looked at me, stopped dancing and shouting, and returned to bed. "Sorry, I'm just so happy for you guys. Pony told me a while ago about how much Soda had a crush on you,"

I smiled, uncovered myself, and rubbed my thighs. "Did Soda do that to you?" Ash asked, pointing to the red handprint on the inner surface of my thigh from him slapping the area. "It doesn't matter; besides, I had a good time," I replied.

"Anyways, since me and Soda together. It's time for you and Pone to get together, don't you think." I joked as Ash hid her face. Then, the door opened to Darry. "Girls, get ready and pack. We will get breakfast and then hit the road." He said and shut the door. "God damn it. How am I supposed to get ready when I can't walk."

I groaned and tried to stand up until my legs gave out. Then, finally, I caught myself on the side table. As Ash approached me, "That bad, huh," she joked as I held onto the side table and my legs shook in pain.