𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕

( Mild smut warning)
SAGE POV
Everything is great so far; The family is getting to know Soda and me. My cousins love Blossom and have begged their mom to buy them a puppy. Grandpa doesn't like Soda because of yesterday's arrival and because Soda would beat him in poker.

On the other hand, my aunt Debbie, uncle John, cousins Lexi and Alexa, and grandma have fallen in love with Sodapop. Soda had been a gentleman to the family and me; they always told me I had made the right choice.

Lexi and Alexa told me last night that when we were making cookies, they wanted a boy just like Sodapop.

Perhaps I did make a suitable choice.

Later in the evening, Soda and I were cuddling in bed. He was playing with my hair as I read a novel. Soda's hands moved from my hair to my shoulders, rubbing them. He pushed my sweater somewhat off-shoulder and lightly kissed my shoulder.

"Soda, what are you doing?" I asked; I knew what he was doing. He didn't answer, only moved up to the side of my neck. I close my book and lay it on my side table.

I moved to his lap as his hands reached my waist. He was already shirtless; I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands rubbing the back of his head or his bare back as he nibbed and sucked at my neck. I quietly moaned, hoping no one would hear us. He pulled away and teased at my shirt.

I pulled it off as we roughly kissed. He flipped us over, pinned me down, and kissed my neck, moving to my chest and reaching my stomach. "Soda," I breathed out; he looked up at me, his blue eyes full of lust.

"What if someone walks in?" I breathed out, "No one won't. I locked the door and Blossom with Lexi and Alexa downstairs. We are fine, baby," he mumbled and began to move my pants. He rubbed my hips and kissed my inner thigh.

"Soda, Please," I begged. He looked up,

"I'm that good. I barely did anything, And you are begging for me," he muttered as he began to pull my panties down. The door opened to Aunt Debbie and Grandma; I pulled the blanket over my top half as Soda would hide my bottom half.

"Get it, babe." Aunt Debbie slurred as she was drunk with a glass of wine. My grandma pushed her out as she shut the door.

We sat there for a minute from embarrassment until Soda spoke, "Damn it," he huffed on my bare skin. I whimpered at the feeling of his warm breath on my bare thigh. He stood up and walked over to his bag; I sat up with the blanket covering me. He walked back over with a shirt in hand.

"No need to cover up, baby; I saw it all before," he remarked, pulling the blanket down slightly. "Well, I'm cold and lack layers on me right now." I sassed back. He smirked and handed me the shirt, two sizes too big for me. "I love you," he said and kissed me. I kissed back as my hand grabbed his jaw.

We pulled away; my hand rubbed his rough jawline on my fingertips. "I love you too, but You need to shave," I said. Soda smiled and walked out of the room. I pulled the shirt on, pulled up my underwear, laid down, and looked up at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, the door opened to Soda with Blossom under his arm and a sucker in his mouth. He flopped Blossom on the bed and lay down next to me. He glanced at me and held the sucker out towards me. I took it and put it in my mouth, sucked on it. Soda watched me the whole time sucking on the sucker.

Hunger restored his eyes, and I took the sucker out and passed it back to him. He popped it back in his mouth; we gazed at each other until Blossom began to kiss Soda's chin. He smiled, picked her up, and held her in the air. "Soda, do you want to have kids in the future?" I asked,

"Of course, I want a daughter; why," he explained; he looked at me and set Blossom aside. I grabbed his hand, "If we have a daughter, can we name her Aurora?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "That is a beautiful name, Sweetheart." He said; we looked at each other, full of happiness and love; I want to marry this man.