𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.3

SAGE POV
Hours passed, and everyone was happy again. Finally, the sunset, Pony and Johnny went upstairs to watch it from the window in their room. "God damn it, Soda!" Steve cried out from the dining room table as they played poker.

"I was not cheating, man." Soda clarified. Three cards fell out of his sleeve as he threw his arms around. "Explain how those got there then," Steve demanded, referring to the cards on the table. "Magic!" They kept bickering as Darry cooked dinner, Two-bit watched Mickey Mouse, Dally was smoking outside, and Ash was napping. I grew bored of listening to Steve and Soda's argument.

I walked into the kitchen. "Darry, I'm going to swim in the lake," I announced. "Be safe," he said. I shook my head, walked upstairs, and opened my door to Ash, reading a book. "Want to come to swim with me?" I asked, looking through my dresser for my swimsuit. "Of course!" She shouted; we both got changed.

Sage swimsuit:

Ash swimsuit

"Alright, let go!" We ran out of the room, down the stairs, and out the back door before the boys could stop us

"Alright, let go!" We ran out of the room, down the stairs, and out the back door before the boys could stop us. Finally, we made it to the dock and jumped down together.