𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝑻.2

PONYBOY POV
We pulled up to the lake cabin mom and Dad would bring us to during the summer. We all got out as Ash and Steve woke Sage and Soda. As Steve tried to wake Soda, Sage was the first to wake up. "I'm warning you guys, I'm about to throat kick him if he does wake up shortly," Steve commented; we all snickered.

SAGE POV
The cabin had many rooms to choose from the house. Johnny and Pony agreed on the room with the bunk beds, several books to read, and an excellent window to gaze at sunsets. Dally took the room upstairs near the balcony where he could smoke.

Darry took his parent's room because he is the oldest. So he has an enormous bedroom in the house. Two-bit took the room nearby to the kitchen for the food and drinks. Steve chose a connecting door to Soda's room next to mine. Ash and I decided on the room next to Soda.

We all took our baggage to our rooms and began to unpack. The house had a private shore with a bonfire pit in the backyard. We had to share it with the next-door neighbors. We would use it throughout this trip.

The sound of laughter and shouting filled the walls of the Curtis Lake house. Some of us sat in the living room; others helped put away food and drinks in the kitchen.

Two-bit and Steve were relaxing in the living room. Darry, Pony, and Johnny were putting stuff in the kitchen. Dally was up in his room; God forbid, I have no idea where Soda was.

"I found it," Soda shrieked and came flying down the stairs holding a book.

"What you find, little bubby?" Darry questioned,

"Mom's old picture novel, she would constantly add more pictures to the book each year when we came up." He cheered; we all shuffled into the living room and sat down to glance at the pictures and remember our time with the Curtis family.

" He cheered; we all shuffled into the living room and sat down to glance at the pictures and remember our time with the Curtis family

"I remember that one," Two-bit said and pointed to the picture. "Yeah, the day I practically died." Pony commented. We all cackled and flipped to the next page.

 We all cackled and flipped to the next page

"Oh my god, Soda, your clothes." I gasped and slapped his shoulder. He rolled his eyes. "Wasn't that the picture when you guys got kicked out of that store two years ago?" Steve asked, "Yeah, you can't shout in a store." Dally scoffed. He turned the page.