Chapter 5: What I Hate The Most

"Yang Chen, have you prepared the money I let you prepare yesterday? My brothers are waiting for that money to go eat breakfast and have a drink." Chen Feng swung a silver chain in hand in circles as he moved forward with a smile that was neither cold nor warm.

Old Li panicked, he stood in front of Yang Chen and called out, "Chen Feng, you people shouldn't go overboard anymore! Even if your dad Boss Chen owns this area, what qualifications do you have to be collecting protection fees!? Boss Chen has long ago said that those who didn't open a shop don't have to pay protection fees, do you think we don't know that!?"

Chen Feng's father, Chen Dehai was one of the west region's underworld bosses, otherwise Chen Feng naturally wouldn't go around collecting protection fees absolutely unrestrained. At that moment, hearing Old Li use his father to pressure him, coldness abruptly surfaced in his eyes, "Old thing, who do you think you are...... You think I'll be afraid of you just because you mentioned my father? That is my father, not your grandson! For me to collect protection fees is me thinking highly of you! Don't refuse the toast just to eat punishment!

"You......" Old Li only realized after he spoke that he nearly offended Boss Chen, after all those two are father and son, what is he in comparison? But he just couldn't hold it in anymore. Just as he was about to help speak up on Yang Chen's behalf, he was instead pulled back by Yang Chen who stood behind.

Yang Chen frowned, and rubbed his forehead as he faced this headache. After pulling Old Li back, he dully said to Chen Feng, "You're called...... Chen Feng right? I'll call you big bro Feng, don't pick a quarrel out of nothing anymore. I as a person dislikes trouble, however, I don't have cash on hand today, I'll give it to you in a few days, you can return first."

"Whew!" One of the subordinates loudly laughed, "Big bro Feng, this brat thinks he is the boss!? He thinks we will return just because he told us to?"

The other little hoodlums also wildly laughed, and even hooted "let's teach this brat a lesson."

It was as if Chen Feng also heard the funniest joke in the world, but in his heart he was truly angered by Yang Chen's words, he evilly smiled and said, "Yang Chen...... If you have the guts say it again, do you believe that I'll cut your tongue off......" At the end of those words, there was obvious killing intent.

Yang Chen's uncaring expression suddenly turned a little cold, and as he gave Chen Feng a complicated gaze he said, "Do you know what I, as a person hate the most?"

"Wh......"

Without waiting for Chen Feng to finish speaking, Chen Feng suddenly felt his whole body flying high in the sky! Immediately after, at the same time he felt a sharp pain on his abdomen, his body slammed into the roadside garbage bin with a "bam"sound! The remains of vegetables, leaves and fish covered his whole body, even his clothes were soaked by the rancid water!

"I, as a person, hate being threatened the most......"

As if only a simple push was made, Yang Chen stood at the spot where Chen Feng was previously standing, and withdrew the palm he threw out.

Chen Feng was thoroughly disoriented by this push and knock/slam/dunk/crash. At the same time he felt blood in his mouth and nose, the putrid smell of the garbage dug its way into his nose, causing him to retch in a moment!

"Stinking brat dared to hit our big bro Feng, he wants to die!!"

"Beat him to death!"

Several hoodlums did not understand the situation clearly but saw that their boss was beat, relying on their numbers, they didn't think about how Yang Chen did it, and like a swarm of bees, they disorderly swung their fists and legs at him!