Chapter 1061 - Chapter 1070

Chapter 1061 - She's Obviously Against Me

Noticing Ning Guodong's presence, Luo Cuishan had the decency to pick up the discarded clothes and began dressing.

Wen Tao's eyes remained glued to the screen. He only responded nonchalantly, "Is that so? Where's he going?"

Ning Guodong answered, "His plane ride will land in Singapore but his final destination is in Brisbane, Australia. Our source notified me that Yang Chen had arranged for a civil aircraft. He's probably headed to somewhere else from there."

"He's using a plane?" That bought Wen Tao's attention.

Ning Guodong continued, "Yeah, he's bringing two women with him. One of them is named Xiao Zhiqing but we don't know much about her. The other is one of his lovers, Liu Mingyu. She's the daughter of Liu Qingshan, head of the Green Dragon Society in Beijing. He's probably using the plane due to considerations for his companions."

Wen Tao squinted at him. "My, my, he's quite the gentleman. As long as he's not coming to the North Pole, I say we let him be."

"Are you not curious as to what he is there for?"

"I'm certain it has nothing to do with us."

Now fully clothed, Luo Cuishan turned around to exclaim. "Dumbass! Are you really not going to take this opportunity?! Shouldn't we go capture all of his women and threaten him with them?"

Wen Tao turned to stare at her in disdain. "That's stupid. If you really think that just kidnapping all of his women will get the job done, you've clearly underestimated him.

When Yan Buwen sent a team to assassinate Tang Xin back then, the mission failed miserably. Intel told them that Yang Chen was far away in Europe. But he returned to Beijing in the blink of an eye!"

"We'll go there ourselves instead of those dumb cyborgs. I believe that we would be able to capture at least two of them!"

Wen Tao shook his head disapprovingly. "We don't know what tricks Yang Chen has up his sleeves. If we really went ahead with the plan and failed to kill Yang Chen but took the lives of his women instead, it'll be no different than asking for death!"

"But... Are we really going to do nothing?" Luo Cuishan wasn't pleased.

"Of course we definitely have to come up with something but now is not the time." Something sinister glimmered in Wen Tao's eye. "Yan Buwen failed because of his confidence. He trusted himself too much. Though he left room for escape, it was already too late as the matter had garnered sufficient attention from Yang Chen.

Our best advantage now is Yang Chen's lack of understanding of our abilities. He probably isn't aware of our existence too. As soon as we take action, it'll be the same as exposing ourselves. We'll be losing one layer of security."

Finishing his sentence, Wen Tao turned around to look at the screen. The image on it was only comprehensible by him. The man grinned maliciously. "Yang Chen... It's best to not leave him alive. Or else it'd be difficult for us to do anything in the future. Now that we've got bad blood with him, he'd definitely not go easy on us the next time we meet.

We stay immobile for now, or else we'll make ourselves extremely vulnerable to what comes next. When the right time comes, we'll destroy and wipe him out clean!"

Ning Guodong hummed quietly. "There are plenty of people around the world that want Yang Chen dead. Yan Buwen had outstanding strategy yet we don't know why he had failed so miserably. Are you sure we'll eventually be able to get rid of him?"