Chapter 541 - Chapter 550

Chapter 541 - Are you kidding me?

Everyone thought Yang Chen was going to bring the Vatican away to safety. Unexpectedly, he crushed Cruyff's head without hesitation!

Gabriel gazed upon his headless cardinal, eyes wide with shock. Staggering backward, he soon came to the realization that he wasn't having an illusion!

"Yo—you... you dare to..." Gabriel stammered blurrily.

Yang Chen revealed an evil smile as he flung his hand to get rid of the blood. Slowly and clearly, he explained, "Why wouldn't I dare? Damn... This man was fated to go by my hands long ago, but you told me I'd regret, so I was slightly frightened of the major consequences that may follow.

"You should've told me about these insignificant matters from the start. Did you really think you could survive by buying time?"

Many of the people on the island were overjoyed as their lives were spared. They didn't expect Yang Chen to disobey Apollo!

On the monitor, Apollo was evidently stunned. Furiously, he yelled, "Hades! Do you know what you're doing?! The life of your woman is in my hands! I could end her life anytime I want to!"

"Yeah, I'm aware. Tsk, tsk. You're surprisingly lucky. I have quite a number of women, but the first one you decide to kidnap happens to be my wife." Yang Chen shook his head and sighed.

Apollo seemed slightly confused. "You don't seem to think I am ready to take matters into my own hands. Hades, as a god, I won't hesitate to kill Persephone at all."

Yang Chen's face turned cold. He scorned, "God? Fool, did you really expect me to believe that you're Apollo?"

As soon as Yang Chen finished speaking, not only was Apollo on the monitor stunned, everyone on the island was shocked as well, staring at Yang Chen doubtfully.

So was it possible that... this Apollo was a fake?

"Hades, your bluff is futile. Should you suspect my identity, I don't mind shooting a few more arrows to annihilate all of the ants on the island. However, that would just be a waste of my efforts," Apollo said, "If you refuse to obey, your woman will die next! While you, similar to the others on the island, will die under the detonation!"

"Oh? If you feel that I can be killed by nuclear, why do you need to kidnap my woman?" laughed Yang Chen.

Apollo squinted his eyes. "You're trying my patience..."

Yang Chen was completely indifferent. He continued, "I feel the need to tell you that this show of yours means nothing to me. That's because I knew you were fake from the start.

"Although you possess a decent weapon, and you're rather strong as well, you obviously have no clue what gods are.

"You will never hear another god speak or even utter words close to world domination and the likes. To the gods, ignoring the fact that none of these matters to them, they wouldn't need so many people to complete this task.

"I guess you're mainly trying to cause the world to panic by slaughtering the organization representatives of different countries.

"Didn't you say that you wanted to kill the chairperson of the European Council, who happens to be the French president now? You know that a disturbance would arise sooner or later if you did that, and a world war might follow...

"This way, you are most likely to gain the benefits of so-called world dominance from the war."

"Humph. Bullshit all you want. I just have one question for you. Will you choose to kill everyone on the island, or die together with all of them?" asked Apollo.